LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

Thread: server to try

A Tank Named Grizzly Champion!

server to try

a clan I posted about in another thread (one who just went multigaming from a CS clan) Clan NME is putting up a public 40 person bf2 server. they will probably recognize the MERC tag from me and a couple others playing on their CSS servers. maybe they would let Andy play there atleast 2 days before banning him. just thought yall might want to check it out.

2. Its autobanning thats causing a problem. If you TK someone and they select to not forgive you, thats 1 strike. If you get a certain number of strikes, you get autobanned. From what I noticed, it does not reset with the beginning of a new map so that will have to be something that they fix.

yeah, I noticed that as well.

It sucks when you are dropping bombs in a jet. No matter what you do eventually you will hit friendlies. And most of the noobs that are currently playing will not forgive a TK.

I can't tell you the number of times I've flown in and saw multiple enemy targets on the beach just begging for a bomb. I fly in and poop all over them and some poor sap got FF cause he was standing in the middle of them all. They punish even though the TK happened allong with 3-4 enemy kills.

Its way too easy to make a mistake friendly kill in this game. Many times the target won't show up as friend or foe till its almost too late. They really need to work on that. I think the poor skins and lack of information on the target accounts for most of the accidents.

yep that is the problem, even if we had our own server with Andy as an Admin he would get banned...lol that would be funny.
    Mike

Uber self banning admin, yeah that sounds about right.
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

A server where people realize what's going on and has excellent comm's would be great. There are usually unfortunate accidents which lead to unavoidable TK's but if people paid more attention to detail and just got out of Andy's way there would be a lot less "friendly fire" incidents.

lol...yeah we need an air siren for Andy and Dirge bombing runs....run away!!!!!!
    Mike

I can hear the comm chatter now "...be advise TK1 is off the Deck and inbound evac all spawn sites..."

or when the Commander comes over the Command Net and says"...all team leads be advised TK1 is inbound" - Real Meaning - "Get the hell outta there cause Andy's comin!!!"

I thought you guys were all over exagerating about the teamkills.... till he ran me over in the jet...

LOL

LOL!!!

nah..if it moves..he shoots :P:
    enough of this posting crap...see ya on TS ...lol
    Mike

Thread Information