LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: REGISTER NOW!

1. Ninja, Yeah If we go you better say your prayers buddy.... I'm not letting you walk all over next time!!!! I'll team up with Blonde and we'll kick your CS butt....

Yeah I see power surge in your future!!! hehehe..... Ask BS what that is he knows.....lolol....

I hope we can make it I want to meet all the LA_MERC's that I didn't get to meet last time...

Oh Wuv ya,
    Tonya/ Dragonlady
    "You poo poo head"

*~Bom Chicka Wah Wah~*

2. w00t...

I am going to be there more than just 1 day this time...I hope, anyway.

LaTech
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

"I have an arm the size of your damn head fat boy. You and I both know in real life, you would never call me a f*&#ing idiot to my face. See ya at the next lan ..." - BS

DL, your power surge threats don't scare me. I'll just reach over and take your keyboard away so you can't play, ahahahahah. No for real though, I'm hoping to see you guys there again. Hopefully I'll talk Miller into going again too. Guess we'll just see when the time comes.

Nin Nin

Sometimes you just can't see the good or bad in anyone, bah, oh well.

4. Well hmm what can I say about that Ninja...:loser
    Really I hope we can make it. LA_MERC know how to throw a great lan..

Tell Miller he just has to go.....
    "You poo poo head"

*~Bom Chicka Wah Wah~*

hoody boody fo foody

Originally posted by hoody
    Hey Corp and Spark, if ya'll get desperate I will be on ya'lls team if you want......but I'm like a 654632th round pick so....I'm up for it though....I don't mind being a decoy..
    Hoody, have you registared yet? if not let me see if kraze and clown are and I are going to be able to go and crash at your place, then we will be on a team 4 v5 and win w00t!!!!
    I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever make a song about the Sibbie.....and I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever write a song about HEY! WHAT? WHERE'S THE BEAT COMING FROM!!!
    The Sibbie E-Mail
    Elfarran
    Lvl 58 Bard of Ayonae Ro server

Take the "How Do You Use Magic?" test! Written by Brimo

BigOne is offline woohoo i finally can write this lol
    Spore Pong Champion!
    i'll register in the next few weeks so watch out the bigone's comming to town oh and it will be my b-day on the 4th w00t i cant wait to spend my b-day in LA w00t

ummm.....it ain't gonna be that weekend now. We cant get the hall for that day.

Scott

Gyroball Champion!
    pwned!!!
    The Sabres!
    ok...so it is the new logo

isnt it in like 8 months..? how can yall know what ur doin that far ahead blows my mind :P but if i dont have big school/job thing ill be there fo sho.

Ah, just realized.... HL2 might be out, and of course 1.6.. but what if cs2 comes out muahahah ...

also how long should the cable be.. like 10ft or 25...? or 5.

specator you live in magnolia? cool I live in benton and have family in magnolia (I think, it's one of those M towns I don't really talk to them) isn't that in the south? if so then ya I have family there, and deer camp.
    I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever make a song about the Sibbie.....and I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever write a song about HEY! WHAT? WHERE'S THE BEAT COMING FROM!!!
    The Sibbie E-Mail
    Elfarran
    Lvl 58 Bard of Ayonae Ro server

Take the "How Do You Use Magic?" test! Written by Brimo

Originally posted by Elfarran
    specator you live in magnolia? cool I live in benton and have family in magnolia (I think, it's one of those M towns I don't really talk to them) isn't that in the south? if so then ya I have family there, and deer camp.
    Benton Arkansas??!?!?! dude thats where i live , when not at college !?!?! i went to bryant high though.. Yeh i got uncles here (in magnolia) that i dont know : / too.

Ill be there guys, live right down the road from the convention center. If anyone needs to pick up some extra team members..."ILL BE YOUR HUCKLEBERRY" Oh yea man i used play on your guys' server all the time back in the day during the miller era! Be sweet if he showed !!! RajinKajin
    +R3|iGioN+

LA_MERC_BS is offline Tourette Syndrome amoung Midgets is a growing problem
    Tetris Champion! V:force Champion! Candy Tetris Champion! Air Attack 2 Champion! AirFox Champion! Alien Hominid Champion! Alloy Arena Champion! Alpha Bravo Charlie Champion! Altex-10k Shot Champion! Area 41 Champion! Asteroid Dodge Champion! Asteroids 2000 Champion! Asteroids 2k3 Champion! Aussie Xmas Champion! Autobahn Champion! Baghdad Bowling Champion! Balloon Bomber Champion! Balloon Shooter Champion! Bam Bams Champion! BassTeroids Champion! Beat the Bugs Champion! Bee Wars Champion! Blobo Champion! Bombing Run Champion! Border Champion! Boxteroid Champion! Bush Shoot-Out Champion! Caray Snake 2 Champion! Carious Weltling Champion! Alien Commander Champion! Transformers: The Energon Within Champion! Equilibrium Champion! Fishy Champion! Disc Golf `03 Champion! Battle of Helms Deep Champion! Hungry Bob Champion! Ice Hockey Champion! Blot in Hell Champion! Invasion 2196 Champion! Tetris by Ilya Voloshin Champion! JawaShoot Champion! Jungle Jump Champion! Teletubies Mercy Killing Champion! King of the Hill Champion! Kitten Cannon Champion! Plasmanaut on Fire Champion! Plasmanout V2 Champion! Breakout 360 Champion! Quad Champion! Space-Hunter Champion! Terror Tubby Champion! Tetris Arcade Champion! Tetrollapse Lite Champion! 3D SuperBall Champion! Tiger Moth Champion! Toby and Kiki Champion! Tuer Tuer Tuer Champion! Turkey Sleigh Champion! Turkey War Champion! Unicycle Challenge Champion! Ice Age 1: Scrat Jump Champion! Ice Age 2: Rising Water Champion! Ice Breakout Champion! YetiSports: Yeti Puzzle Kick Champion! Watch Out Champion! War on Terror Champion! Xmas Bounce Champion! Xtreme Invaders Champion! Yahtzee Champion! Yankee Go Home Champion! YetiSports 6: Big Wave Champion! YetiSports 7: Snowboard Free Ride Champion!
    Originally posted by Brandon
    Ill be there guys, live right down the road from the convention center.

Woo Hoo , PArty at Brandon's house that weekend.

heh! ahw my wife says no parties while shes gone, my place is too small anyways! Kegger maybe?
    +R3|iGioN+

Elf, you DON'T REMEMBER SPECTOR?

And am I to assume it is the 16-18 now?
    yeah

Thread Information