LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SWGAlliance

SWGAlliance

come check it out if you are planning on playing the game...its at

www.swgalliance.com

Very nice site that Sortie has setup for the game...this way we can keep up and post playing times and setup missions or groups to adventure with out on the plains of Naboo, or the desert wastelands of Tatoownee?

i suck at spelling...

anyway come check it out.

Snake Champion! Chopper Challenge Champion! Smack the Rabbit Champion! Rabbit Hunter Champion! Mini KickUps Champion! Disc Dash Champion! Eskiv Champion! Helicopter Champion! Bugz Champion! Mahjong Champion! Shape Game Champion! Mouse Race Champion! Alpha Force Champion! Ant Arena Champion! Apple Season Champion! Alien Run Champion! Avalanche Run Champion! Baby Pacman Champion! Bat and Mouse 2 Champion! Bubble Bobble Champion! Belter Champion! Bird Flight Champion! Blast Em! Champion! Blix-man Champion! Boredmeeting Champion! Bubbels Champion! Bubble Trouble Champion! Buzz Lightyear Champion! Cable Capers 2 Champion! Cannon Commander Champion! Adidas Climacool II Champion! Disco Racer Champion! Ice Racer Champion! I Hate Spiders Champion! Jaba the Zit Champion! JetPakker Champion! Jet Pac Stan Champion! Joust Champion! Assramistan Assault Champion! Mario Bros Pipe Panic Champion! Monkey Lander Champion! Pacman Champion! Turkey Panic Champion! Queens Jewels Champion! Radial Snake Champion! Super Mario Boat Bonanza Champion! Takion Champion! Super Bobby World Champion! Target Champion! Teddy Goes Swimming Champion! Tomato Fun Champion! Turbo Spirit Champion! Blob Twist Champion! Daffys Studio Adventure Champion! Firefighter Champion! It Came From the Crypt of Whatchamacalli Champion! Puzzle Bobble Champion! Van Champion! Warthog Launch Champion! What-A-Shot Champion! White Van Man Champion! Witch Hunt Champion! Xbot Chopper Champion! Xmas-Boarding Champion! YetiSports 8: Jungle Swing Champion! Stage Dive Champion! Zelda Champion!
    cool man....very cool...(my wife is gonna @*$&^#^%!!!)

"A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him."

Aesop

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Sun Tzu

This game is going to rock, I just reserved a copy from EB Games...It will come in the day before it is released(I hope..). The only thing bad about it is that you have to pay to play it, but i think it will be worth it. If anyone is going to play let me know and we will hook up.

Ok I don't get it, you spend 50.00 for the game and then you have to pay anywhere from 15.00 a month to 12.00 to play the game. OMG I for one find that just stupid, I will not pay to play anything period. It's bad enough you have to buy the stinking thing for 50.00 and then have to pay to play it? I love starwars and have ever since I seen New Hope in 1977 and I own ever movie in different media from vhs, Laser Disk and DVD and now this no I refuse and I say no more.

It is a MMOPG. Which means that there is upwards of 5000 people playing on the same server with you simultaneously. The cost to provide the bandwidth and the shear server pwoer required comes at great costs to the providers. I dont mind paying $15 a month for this type of service.

Also, the game is mostly server side, so cheats are so far and few between that you dont have to worry about it near as much as you would a game like Counter-Strike.

6. OK!! Bighead I'm going to kill you. Freakin peer pressure. I'm getting the game. I also got approval from the woman this morning. bah!!! hehe

w00t~~~~
    LA_MERC_bighead

One more day guys !!!! woot

Ok I broke down and got the game now I guess we will see how I fair.

we also need to decide on what server we are going to play on. as well as planet to start on. Sortie any ideas?
    LA_MERC_bighead

Me and about 10 friends are playing on the Radiant server, send me a tell if you decide to play, the name's Shif!

lol..we are all playing on the wanderhome server...

i played SWG untell SOE updated it and just able killed the game.

i have been looking for a new MMORPG and have found it.
    www.darkandlight.com

and have been looking for more members for our guild "theForsaken"
    http://www.darkandlight.net/forums/c...iew&clanid=663

i was Dekamore a Master Bounty Hunter Force sensitive working on my last unlock to become jedi. on the Tempest server before they made the Combat update.

15. Same it was fun untill the update.havent play my MBh since..This is Heater ..lol forgot to login.

Thread Information