LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. My setup, with my new 24" monitor! woot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monitor3.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	7712   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monitor2.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	7713   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monitor1.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	7714  

2. thats beautiful, i cant believe you got the 2405! you suck!

LA_MERC_Dirge is offline You're gonna end up eating a steady diet of government cheese, and living in a VAN down by the RIVER

doh nice monitor, I was looking at that one. I'm leaning towards the 20.1. Just curious drifetr, what's the measurements on that beast?

4. Dirge it measures 22 inches side to side. I am not sure of the height but that is a 19" next to it, and it's not any taller than it.

OK finally got a new stupid camera... gah.. its not all sloppy looking anymore. Here it is. You can see it in this one :P

Name:	Picture 004.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	752.0 KB 
ID:	7717   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 002.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	640.9 KB 
ID:	7718  

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

Sweet

Tankies

8. Taht is sick Drifty-cakes. I still play on a 15". If I upgrade I no longer have an excuse.
    Do gay people have straightdars? - LaTech's Sister
    Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company. -Booker T. Washington

Alright here is my new portable rig. I will take some night pictures to show the lights tonight and post them later.

Name:	My Setup02.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	148.4 KB 
ID:	7738   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My Setup01.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	154.9 KB 
ID:	7739  

good job skitz, I will post mine soon as well.
    Mike

11. How is that big ass box portable? lol

it has a handle...lol
    it seems to looks bigger in the pick, than it realy is.
    But it is bigger than Skitz thought it was going to be.
    Mike

13. i was thinking the same thing. it looks the same size as my tower, just short and fatter, haha.

It is smaller than my Full Size Tower so IMO it is portable!

When I go to visit my Bud in San Antonio I can throw it in the truck and not take up too much room. And next time I have to Evac it and my Flat panel will fit nicely in said truck. Just where ever I end up has to have high speed!

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_T4rg3T
    How is that big ass box portable? lol
    Lol. I consider my big ass antec dragon case portable. I mean. I can carry it. Its big and heavy but it still is moveable, lol. I was thinking the same thing Toby. My first reply was , DAMN I HATE TO THE NON-PORTABLE ONE!
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

Thread Information