LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
  1. is that the "crack"berry i see there to the side. i was checking it out the other day and was reading the lamerc forum from it. thats almost enough of an excuse to get one, haha.

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

One day when i get a Digital Camera, I may actualy post a pic of my setup...LOL, But I just cant justify spending couple hundered dollars just to show you crackheads my corner of the world...LOL

Wyrm_f00d is offline Magnet for ALL Metal projectiles

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_Temp
    is that the "crack"berry i see there to the side. i was checking it out the other day and was reading the lamerc forum from it. thats almost enough of an excuse to get one, haha.
    Yup... that is teh "crack"berry... and might i add, aptly named. I flippin' luv that thang... I think the fiance might be a little jealous...but i guess i understand... i'd be jealous if she had one and i didn't...

LOL

Merry Christmas evry1

This is my new setup, well actually, you cant really see it beacause of the crappy camera. Its time to get a new one :P. Anyway, ill take another one with my computer in it , this is just the one of the desk and screen, a 32" LCD screen, muhaahha, gotta love those DARN GOOD wives! (yea, she bought it for me :P and yea, that world of warcraft on it :P) Oh and the dvd player is there because i can Picture in Picture it. I can play wow, and watch movies all on the same screen. Woot
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Cecilton, MD - u blink and u missed my town
    Is that an LCD TV or a monitor? If it's a TV can you change the resolution or is their only a native setup?

No, its an LCD screen. Its got a HIGH resolution on it. I love the thing, NEVER going back to small screens again :P. The other thing i love about it is that its big, but its really slim, so i can put it on my desk ,but i still have alot of room left, alot more than a CRT screen.

LA_MERC_Dirge is offline You're gonna end up eating a steady diet of government cheese, and living in a VAN down by the RIVER

kk lcd screen, we got that. Is it a monitor or a tv? What's the max resolution?

8. Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_Dirge
    kk lcd screen, we got that. Is it a monitor or a tv? What's the max resolution?
    What is better?
    Do gay people have straightdars? - LaTech's Sister
    Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company. -Booker T. Washington

LOL! I'm thinking the same thing Dirge.

LA_MERC_Dirge is offline You're gonna end up eating a steady diet of government cheese, and living in a VAN down by the RIVER

lol well I hope the lcd is higher rez than the photo

LMAO! Maybe you should have gotten a slightly smaller screen and got the slightly better camera. You know like a 1 megapixel.

It's both, Monitor VGA Outlet and TV outlet. 1360X768 RES. is what it's at now and it's crystal clear.

Can't crack on the screen so you crack on the camera? Nice. I'm glad to see some of you matured.

Here I thought I was supposed to be a kid? Not to mention usually friends cut on each other at every turn. Atleast that's how I am.

The monitor is hella cool and I was asking to see how many years I have to wait until I could afford something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by [uGa] aCiD
    It's both, Monitor VGA Outlet and TV outlet. 1360X768 RES. is what it's at now and it's crystal clear.

Can't crack on the screen so you crack on the camera? Nice. I'm glad to see some of you matured.

that resolution means it is a tv, to answer the question they asked, it is not a monitor with that resolution.
    that is all they were asking acid, but with that bad of a photo, what did ya expect, do not get all offended, no one is cracking on ya, except the norm of what we do to keep everyone in check Do you know what Andy's head would be if we did not keep em in check.
    Mike

No, its not just one. Its both, im running television on one half, and im playing WOW on the other half. It has PIP, ones running with VGA at 1360x730 and the TV part is running on whatever the hell it feels like running on. So, it's not just one type of screen, Its a Multi-Sexy screen. On and BF2 looks delicious on it. =]

Thread Information