LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

This my little space of heaven. Once I put those Headphones on . I can't hear the wife complain anymore.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    HAPPINESS COME TO THOSE WHO SHOOT STRAIGHT!!!

Gyroball Champion!
    you should have taken that yankee's hat out of the picture..lol
    The Sabres!
    ok...so it is the new logo

Win , lose or major league strike wil not stop me from wearing my Yankee cap!

What Wrong With the Yankees Hat....Seriously Im Cutting Some Arse On the Server Now...Due To "I" Taking A defencive Role against that Comment!!!! Cough Cough Stupid Buffalo's Damn Hockey!!

Gyroball Champion!
    lol, well at least the sabres can't embarass me this year
    The Sabres!
    ok...so it is the new logo

How could they? They have not played in 2 years?

LMAO!!!!!

8. hey bxrtsplatter, is that a dimension 8100?

yes it is do you have one?

10. http://www.jasontempleton.com/photog...ages/temp2.htm

i had one for about 4 years. it was an awesome machine

thats side panel looks great were did you get it. Now you have me thinking of new things to do to my pc. did you get a stronger power supplie to run that lighting? I have mine for about the same amount of years. it came with windows me . im so glad i have XP now
    512 mb rdram
    256mb N-vidia fx 5500
    p4 1.4mghz
    runs like a dream now

12. mine came with windows me too, quickly changed to xp pro, haha. the side panel is the one that came with the computer, i cut the logo out, put in the window and added the lights. i didnt change the power supply.

i ended up giving it to my parents. its a 1.7 with 640 rdram, 128 geforce 4 ti 4600. i stuck with dell and now have an xps 3.4 with 2 gb ram 256 radeon 850xt pe.

touchpads not for gaming

haha i'm playin on a dell laptop...i started out usin the touchpad and that was the worst games i ever played

Wyrm_f00d is offline Magnet for ALL Metal projectiles

i would post a pic of my setup, but I am experiencing a prolonged "fiance" hax... she has pictures of her wedding dress and i can't use my f*ckin' camera... ARG!!!

Wyrm_f00d is offline Magnet for ALL Metal projectiles

I was able to get permission to use MY camera so i thought i'd show everyone where teh Wyrm digs in... the one in the dark just looked a little kewl.. to me anyway...

It has been great hangin' out with everyone so far... It is nice to find a group of ppl that are fun to hang out with and aren't 5m4k74rdz...

enjoy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0730.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	776.6 KB 
ID:	7648

Name:	DSCN0731.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	863.2 KB 
ID:	7649