LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Cecilton, MD - u blink and u missed my town
    Drinking and gaming, got anything that pays for those specialties?

2. OK i had to do it. I got me a Dell 2405FPW (24" widescreen LCD monitor)

Here are my before and after pics. (running BF2 on primary and TS on secondary)

BEFORE (19"lcd and 17"crt)

AFTER (24"lcd and 19"lcd)

overall, GREAT monitor. all of my games are like new ones. you dont realize how much you cant really see on a 19" lol

3. WOW!!! I don't think I have ever seen that desk that uncluttered before!

BTW I like the monitor too! hehehe

LA_MERC_Dirge is offline You're gonna end up eating a steady diet of government cheese, and living in a VAN down by the RIVER

Welcome to the club. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by LaTech
    Some computers I was working on...all imaged and ready to go (I know it's not MY computer...but it is my work!)

I know your pain....Ive done that for the Board of Ed for an old Professor of mine...
    Its just me some Brew and a room

6. new pc

well i want to build another pc but dont know wht to get for gaming purposes only. i know this i want amd and would like to have all same stuff(hardware). need suggestions on it and where can i found ur suggestions at online.

Right now Im working on my home theater system. I bought a 32" Samsung LCD a couple months back and just last week I got the HDDVD add on for the 360. The hddvd picture is absolutely amazing.

Just in case anyone would like to know, the HDDVD drive uses a standard USB cable to plug into the back of the 360 and apparently, it plugs into the back of a computer and needs no drivers to be used as an HDDVD player for any computer that can support HD picture output.

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

Ok fellas I finally got me a camera to get some photos of my setup... so here it is.

The place I spend the most time at.

Note the TV to my left.. got the best of both worlds...

And of course my machine... Its outdated i know... but it still looks cool

Lights on

So there ya go..

Thought this was a cool thing to do....so....here is my setup
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2010-05-18 18.55.59.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	9586   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2010-05-18 19.05.31.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	9587   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2010-05-18 19.07.43.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	9588   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2010-05-18 19.09.14.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	9589  
    That aint no spaceship, its a Dodge.......

BF3 Stats

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

Wow, looks impressive
    Running 3 Graphics cards in SLI?

11. And 3 470 to beat it. Talk about heat and noise. lol

I will be up to a 4GB 5970 Eyefinity 6 as soon as they launch. I do want 6 22" in 3x2 config.

My vendor is not getting any of the 2 GB5870 Eyefinity 6 cards in again.
    Do gay people have straightdars? - LaTech's Sister
    Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company. -Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_th33_r00k View Post
    And 3 470 to beat it. Talk about heat and noise. lol
    Heat yes...noise, not noticeable, it is actually a pretty quiet machine, or maybe I am just used to it!
    Last edited by LA_MERC_Tugboats; May 19th, 2010 at 06:04 AM.

BF3 Stats

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_Tugboats[r] View Post
    Heat yes...noise, not noticeable, it is actually a pretty quiet machine, or maybe I am just used to it!
    Yea, if your like me your just use to it. I thought my new machine was quite compared to my old box... The one above your post. But it turned out my old box was so noisy that any improvement was quiet compared to what I had. I use to run a AMD socket A overclocked with a thermaltake cooler running wide open to keep it cool. It sounded like a little turbine running on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_YellowDog View Post
    Yea, if your like me your just use to it.
    All I know is I cant hear it with my headphones on! All I hear is the sound of Wetzny's bullets imploding my skull...

Now, if you wanna talk heat....the room that pc is in is only a 6x12, it is like being in hell with gasoline underwear on...

BF3 Stats

That's a pretty amazing rig Tugboats! Impressive.

Thread Information