LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_DocSparky View Post
    That's a pretty amazing rig Tugboats! Impressive.
    Thanks Doc, here are the some of the specs:

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
    XFXForce 790i Ultra SLI MoBo
    Intel Core 2 Extreme Quad Core 3 ghz
    Antec True Power Quattro 850w
    Kingston HyperX DDR3 - 8 gig
    OCZ Vertex Turbo 30 gig SSD (OS Drive)
    Western Digital Velociraptor 320 gig (Data drive)
    (3) PNY GTX470 Graphics cards - 3 way SLI
    Razer MAMBA mouse
    Logitech G19 keyboard
    Raidmax Iceberg case
    yada yada yada.....
    Last edited by LA_MERC_Tugboats; May 24th, 2010 at 07:13 AM.
    That aint no spaceship, its a Dodge.......

BF3 Stats

oh yeah......lots of FANS!!!

BF3 Stats

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
    XFXForce 790i Ultra SLI MoBo
    Intel Core 2 Extreme Quad Core 3 ghz
    Antec True Power Quattro 850w
    Kingston HyperX DDR3 - 8 gig
    Kingston SSDnow 128 gig SSD (OS Drive)
    Western Digital Velociraptor 320 gig (Data drive)
    (3) PNY GTX470 Graphics cards - 3 way SLI
    That's got to be the fastest machine around (that I know of). Not only do you have a Velociraptor, but it's the slower of your two drives. Of course the Trio of GTX470s top it off. I'll bet the heat is pretty significant because when my 9800GT is going full speed, I can feel it. Don't even want think about your rig. You must a half ton AC unit just for that room.

Like I said before.... dang!

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_DocSparky View Post
    That's got to be the fastest machine around (that I know of). Not only do you have a Velociraptor, but it's the slower of your two drives. Of course the Trio of GTX470s top it off. I'll bet the heat is pretty significant because when my 9800GT is going full speed, I can feel it. Don't even want think about your rig. You must a half ton AC unit just for that room.

Like I said before.... dang!
    Doesnt stop Wetzny and Baco from killing me over and over and over and over and...well, you get it.

its not all that, but it does let me run Battlefield on all the highest graphics settings!

It is quite the little heater, that small room has one air vent in the ceiling, and the room is cold if the door is closed and the pc is off, but after about an hour of BF:BC2, it is plain 'ol hot in there....Wife makes me put it in sleep mode when I am not using it!

BTW...Check your inbox!

BF3 Stats

5. I've got the new Pfi with the mz2
    the GQA with an extra poo4..

It's so awesome!!
    "You poo poo head"

*~Bom Chicka Wah Wah~*

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s] View Post
    I've got the new Pfi with the mz2
    the GQA with an extra poo4..

It's so awesome!!

Really?

You know I had that once too, but the cream the doctor gave me made it all go away.

7. hahaha... all I wanted to do is feel like I fit in.....lol
    "You poo poo head"

*~Bom Chicka Wah Wah~*

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

DL.. you fit in just fine, Im glad yo see you back on the forums more often... you give me someone to cut up with

9. haha Thank you so much I LOVE cutting boards with yall. So fun around here..hehe
    "You poo poo head"

*~Bom Chicka Wah Wah~*

Thread Information