LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

Heh, you beat me to it Onji! I had the link in my clipboard .

Pretty freaking sweet trailer right there! I had flashbacks to BF2 in the middle of it. They really nailed the feel of the BF series. Hopefully they will have some decent SAMS sites to counter those Jets.

I've been playing more of BC2 in recent weeks and it's much better. I think that once the hacker/glitching/spawn campers move on, then things are just more fun.

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_DocSparky View Post
    I think that once the hacker/glitching/spawn campers move on, then things are just more fun.

You know I think that right there is what killed it for me,,, not to mention I got a late start into the game, and with a lack of teammates willing to work with me so I could move around the map and not get my ass handed to me every 10 seconds, I just could not find the enjoyment in BC2 that I found in BF2.

4. Didn't have the specs for BC2, so I doubt I have the specs for BF3 ... looks like I'm on the outside looking in, again.

I hear ya Yeller. That's where I was with BC2 during the first couple months. It's feeling a lot more like BF2 to me now. Dice really needs to do something to help balance out the servers without splitting up squads.

Yea Goose, you might need to look for a CPU/MB/Video card update to get BF3 running smoothly. When I hit that ceiling with mine, I ended up switching to the console version. Honestly, I think the overall experience is better for me. Sure miss playing with fellow Mercs though. Of course, computer components aren't as high as they used to be.

Snake Champion! Chopper Challenge Champion! Smack the Rabbit Champion! Rabbit Hunter Champion! Mini KickUps Champion! Disc Dash Champion! Eskiv Champion! Helicopter Champion! Bugz Champion! Mahjong Champion! Shape Game Champion! Mouse Race Champion! Alpha Force Champion! Ant Arena Champion! Apple Season Champion! Alien Run Champion! Avalanche Run Champion! Baby Pacman Champion! Bat and Mouse 2 Champion! Bubble Bobble Champion! Belter Champion! Bird Flight Champion! Blast Em! Champion! Blix-man Champion! Boredmeeting Champion! Bubbels Champion! Bubble Trouble Champion! Buzz Lightyear Champion! Cable Capers 2 Champion! Cannon Commander Champion! Adidas Climacool II Champion! Disco Racer Champion! Ice Racer Champion! I Hate Spiders Champion! Jaba the Zit Champion! JetPakker Champion! Jet Pac Stan Champion! Joust Champion! Assramistan Assault Champion! Mario Bros Pipe Panic Champion! Monkey Lander Champion! Pacman Champion! Turkey Panic Champion! Queens Jewels Champion! Radial Snake Champion! Super Mario Boat Bonanza Champion! Takion Champion! Super Bobby World Champion! Target Champion! Teddy Goes Swimming Champion! Tomato Fun Champion! Turbo Spirit Champion! Blob Twist Champion! Daffys Studio Adventure Champion! Firefighter Champion! It Came From the Crypt of Whatchamacalli Champion! Puzzle Bobble Champion! Van Champion! Warthog Launch Champion! What-A-Shot Champion! White Van Man Champion! Witch Hunt Champion! Xbot Chopper Champion! Xmas-Boarding Champion! YetiSports 8: Jungle Swing Champion! Stage Dive Champion! Zelda Champion!
    W O W!

"A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him."

Aesop

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Sun Tzu

yuhhuuhhuuhuhuhooooooh i think i made a booboo

8. Well, just built my wish-list computer ... my wife laughed so hard I think she's crying. I told her I was reusing my case and power supply ... she threw her hands up and walked off. I'm guessing that was a no?

MSI 870S-G46 AM3 AMD 870 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard
    GIGABYTE GV-R675OC-1GI Radeon HD 6750 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2GHz Socket AM3 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor HDT90ZFBGRBOX
    G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL9Q-16GBXL
    SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
    $530 on NewEgg.

Dang Goose, that $530 seem pretty cheap given the equipment. Maybe you should dig up some old receipts for the last upgrade. I bet it wasn't that low.

So Onji, what did you think of the list of weapons/vehicles? Seems like they are combining BF2 and BC2 stuff. Of course all of it is getting a new skin/model rendering, so it'll be extra sweet. I see that the little bird is now a standard helo. I also saw that the commo rose is making a comeback. The whole thing feels a lot more like BF2 than the BC2 series, which is a good thing in my opinion.

10. I'm happy with the list. Alot of favorites are coming back. I had alot of fun with BC2, bit it always kind of felt like battlefield jr. to me. BF3 is what I've been waiting for. HUGE maps, so many more toys to play with.Different modes. I just cant wait.

The only thing that really just ticks me off is that EA is not going to release it on Steam. They are trying to push their new digital distribution crap Origin. I don't want that crap shoved down my throat, but by boycotting it you're hurting Dice in the long run. The game is a masterpiece and I want to support Dice, so I'll give in to Origin but I wont like it

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_Onji View Post
    I'm happy with the list. Alot of favorites are coming back. I had alot of fun with BC2, bit it always kind of felt like battlefield jr. to me. BF3 is what I've been waiting for. HUGE maps, so many more toys to play with.Different modes. I just cant wait.

The only thing that really just ticks me off is that EA is not going to release it on Steam. They are trying to push their new digital distribution crap Origin. I don't want that crap shoved down my throat, but by boycotting it you're hurting Dice in the long run. The game is a masterpiece and I want to support Dice, so I'll give in to Origin but I wont like it
    So, Im guessing Origin will want to be as prominent as steam is on my desktop.
    Like, it will have to launch for BF3 to run, It will have to update for Bf3 to update ECT, ECT.. and if I want to know whos playing... just like my steam friends,,, I will have to have Origin friends....

Awwwww Foooy!

Bearing in mind that BF2 was on EA's lil' Steam wannabe as well, don't forget...

That said, with the amount of drool flying around here, I'm in. This is probably going to be the game that gets all Mercs back gaming together every night, rather than a couple here and there. Definitely a purty demo.

Thread Information