LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. [WCC] West Coast Cantina

They have a couple servers, but the one T4rg3T and I play on a lot is the DUST2 only server. They have been changing the map once a night it seems like though. Aztec is fun on that server when it is all full.

I have enjoyed the hell out of gaming with a constant group of guys once again and 1 of them being T4rg3T has been even more fun. I think we definitely earned some respect for the LA_MERC tag in [WCC] servers.

Fun times.
    Do gay people have straightdars? - LaTech's Sister
    Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company. -Booker T. Washington

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

OK... I will "have" to remember this server so the next night i'm up for gaming... I can give source another go

3. I went ahead and added this server to our status page

4. Sweet. Thanks Onji. It is getting full a lot recently so we may be able to pull people to our server if we have Mercs PLaying.
    Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company. -Booker T. Washington

Thanks for plugging the |WCC|server here in your forums! Whenever I see the LA_MERC tag on the server I know there are serious but fun loving gamers aboard. The LA_MERC tag is definitely respected and welcomed in the WestCoastCantina! Thnx again for the plug
    Last edited by |WCC| HAMMER; July 18th, 2011 at 11:50 AM.

6. Thanks Hammer.. We have been around for a while now and most of our members are older. Only a few of us still play CS and some others play a handful of various other games. If our guys ever act up, just let me know and I'll smack them around a little ..

We keep the site and forums up because we have become friends over time and we do have small lans to get people together to game and enjoy a good time.

Thanks for stopping by and see you in the game

If you have any ideas how I could help you pop your server I'd be happy to, but as you know I have a GG server and have had no luck getting it popped.
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

8. I think the trick is to have a lot of decent admins. People will play where they have admin power. A server with no admin to take care of idiots will drive regulars away.

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_T4rg3T View Post
    I think the trick is to have a lot of decent admins. People will play where they have admin power. A server with no admin to take care of idiots will drive regulars away.
    Amen to that brother, we had our share of admins on our servers at one time, but during the transition from 1.6 to source things just didn't go smooth... and Poof our regulars were gone.

10. Well hell Hammer good to see you around here. I apologize for the tardiness. I have been finishing my house. Still able to kill a few CT's/T's though.

Glad to have found you guys, now I can throw some props at T4rget for his help with the server, and the rest of your guys that play on the server, the LA_MERC tag is always a welcome sight on server.
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

Your avatar is always a welcome site on our server!

Played their sever for little while tonight... it reminds me of the good old days

14. My Steam is broken. I will be back on once I have time to fix the install. I launched L4D2 the other night, it froze, my eyefinity set up balked, and now it is all borked.

Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork !

Thread Information