LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
    Just Pitching Champion! Turkey dinner Champion!

Just got the game

Hey guys,

I picked up the game over the weekend when it was on sale again. Wondering if you guys have a regular server or if you just get together on ts to decide where to go.

theres actually a friends list in game now so you can just hop on ts and then join the server through the friends list.

3. yeah like highwind said. Add us via the in game friends list and get on TS for sure! Glad you're joining us mav!!

TS speak is a real bonus. Particularly when you are on the opposite side of BS, that bastard can HIDE!

yea i had a blast playing last night, although some of those maps gave my vid card a run. i hope to be able t o get on tonight or tomorrow.

LA_MERC_BS is offline Tourette Syndrome amoung Midgets is a growing problem
    Tetris Champion! V:force Champion! Candy Tetris Champion! Air Attack 2 Champion! AirFox Champion! Alien Hominid Champion! Alloy Arena Champion! Alpha Bravo Charlie Champion! Altex-10k Shot Champion! Area 41 Champion! Asteroid Dodge Champion! Asteroids 2000 Champion! Asteroids 2k3 Champion! Aussie Xmas Champion! Autobahn Champion! Baghdad Bowling Champion! Balloon Bomber Champion! Balloon Shooter Champion! Bam Bams Champion! BassTeroids Champion! Beat the Bugs Champion! Bee Wars Champion! Blobo Champion! Bombing Run Champion! Border Champion! Boxteroid Champion! Bush Shoot-Out Champion! Caray Snake 2 Champion! Carious Weltling Champion! Alien Commander Champion! Transformers: The Energon Within Champion! Equilibrium Champion! Fishy Champion! Disc Golf `03 Champion! Battle of Helms Deep Champion! Hungry Bob Champion! Ice Hockey Champion! Blot in Hell Champion! Invasion 2196 Champion! Tetris by Ilya Voloshin Champion! JawaShoot Champion! Jungle Jump Champion! Teletubies Mercy Killing Champion! King of the Hill Champion! Kitten Cannon Champion! Plasmanaut on Fire Champion! Plasmanout V2 Champion! Breakout 360 Champion! Quad Champion! Space-Hunter Champion! Terror Tubby Champion! Tetris Arcade Champion! Tetrollapse Lite Champion! 3D SuperBall Champion! Tiger Moth Champion! Toby and Kiki Champion! Tuer Tuer Tuer Champion! Turkey Sleigh Champion! Turkey War Champion! Unicycle Challenge Champion! Ice Age 1: Scrat Jump Champion! Ice Age 2: Rising Water Champion! Ice Breakout Champion! YetiSports: Yeti Puzzle Kick Champion! Watch Out Champion! War on Terror Champion! Xmas Bounce Champion! Xtreme Invaders Champion! Yahtzee Champion! Yankee Go Home Champion! YetiSports 6: Big Wave Champion! YetiSports 7: Snowboard Free Ride Champion!
    I have to hide! Thats the only way I can take a breath and look around lol. Things happen fast in that game!!

Big gang last night!! Good fun...!!! Now all Maverick needs is a working Mic!

Yea, I'm going to look into why mine didnt work last night, just didnt take the time

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_Maverick View Post
    Hey guys,

I picked up the game over the weekend when it was on sale again. Wondering if you guys have a regular server or if you just get together on ts to decide where to go.
    Great. Someone ELSE to start taking my damn dog tags. I buy 'em by the pallet now...

Welcome aboard!

You're not in Double Digits on my knife. Yet. It's a long and distinguished list...

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_Maverick View Post
    yea i had a blast playing last night, although some of those maps gave my vid card a run. i hope to be able t o get on tonight or tomorrow.
    What card do you have? I may have one or two that out perform yours that you can have??
    That aint no spaceship, its a Dodge.......

BF3 Stats

Nice! Rook... Get your Shitz fixed yet? What about you Conda? Get that broke arse R2D2 music storage rig working yet? "Do you hear me hillbilly boy??"

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_Tugboats View Post
    What card do you have? I may have one or two that out perform yours that you can have??
    I have a GTX 285 in a Core i7 rig with 6gb of ram. All that smoke, snow, and dust just chug it down sometime. Rook might let me have his old 285 when his new card comes in, and I can go sli, which i hope will help alot.

Thread Information