LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LA_MERC_BS is offline Tourette Syndrome amoung Midgets is a growing problem
    Tetris Champion! V:force Champion! Candy Tetris Champion! Air Attack 2 Champion! AirFox Champion! Alien Hominid Champion! Alloy Arena Champion! Alpha Bravo Charlie Champion! Altex-10k Shot Champion! Area 41 Champion! Asteroid Dodge Champion! Asteroids 2000 Champion! Asteroids 2k3 Champion! Aussie Xmas Champion! Autobahn Champion! Baghdad Bowling Champion! Balloon Bomber Champion! Balloon Shooter Champion! Bam Bams Champion! BassTeroids Champion! Beat the Bugs Champion! Bee Wars Champion! Blobo Champion! Bombing Run Champion! Border Champion! Boxteroid Champion! Bush Shoot-Out Champion! Caray Snake 2 Champion! Carious Weltling Champion! Alien Commander Champion! Transformers: The Energon Within Champion! Equilibrium Champion! Fishy Champion! Disc Golf `03 Champion! Battle of Helms Deep Champion! Hungry Bob Champion! Ice Hockey Champion! Blot in Hell Champion! Invasion 2196 Champion! Tetris by Ilya Voloshin Champion! JawaShoot Champion! Jungle Jump Champion! Teletubies Mercy Killing Champion! King of the Hill Champion! Kitten Cannon Champion! Plasmanaut on Fire Champion! Plasmanout V2 Champion! Breakout 360 Champion! Quad Champion! Space-Hunter Champion! Terror Tubby Champion! Tetris Arcade Champion! Tetrollapse Lite Champion! 3D SuperBall Champion! Tiger Moth Champion! Toby and Kiki Champion! Tuer Tuer Tuer Champion! Turkey Sleigh Champion! Turkey War Champion! Unicycle Challenge Champion! Ice Age 1: Scrat Jump Champion! Ice Age 2: Rising Water Champion! Ice Breakout Champion! YetiSports: Yeti Puzzle Kick Champion! Watch Out Champion! War on Terror Champion! Xmas Bounce Champion! Xtreme Invaders Champion! Yahtzee Champion! Yankee Go Home Champion! YetiSports 6: Big Wave Champion! YetiSports 7: Snowboard Free Ride Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_Wetzny View Post
    Thanks!! More knifing!!!
    CRAP!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_Onji View Post
    You would have had to purchase the game through steam for that Some games you can buy retail, then put the cdkey in steam and activate it, but this one isnt one of those unfortunately. I think I read somewhere, that the retail version does have some kind of auto-updater that you can launch.

Here is a list of retail cd keys that are accepted in steam:
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...7480-WUSF-3601
    After doing a little more research, I found out the same thing. The auto updater program works, but I would have like to have the steam thing where its always running and does it without my having to prompt it.

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

yea i got to give valve props for integrating games that may not be their own into their steam engine making updates and installing of games so much easier than having to go out on your own for every game you have and find updates then trying to install them. bad memories of bf2 its updates and dont even try to install an expansion pack...

omg what an epic fail that could turn into real fast!

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_YellowDog View Post
    yea i got to give valve props for integrating games that may not be their own into their steam engine making updates and installing of games so much easier than having to go out on your own for every game you have and find updates then trying to install them.
    Nice run-on

HHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHA!

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

Well I was eating lunch at time and typing with 1 hand on my laptop.

So, RUN ON THIS.............................................. ........................ BIACH !

7. Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_YellowDog View Post
    Well I was eating lunch at time and typing with 1 hand on my laptop.

So, RUN ON THIS 8===========================D BIACH !
    Fixed that for ya.
    Do gay people have straightdars? - LaTech's Sister
    Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company. -Booker T. Washington

1002 Knifes!!! WOOOT!!!

Thread Information