LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

Thread: BF2 Fun :)

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

BF2 Fun :)

Well guys,
    Doc and me got into I think its call blue pearl map or something like that and
    played for about 2 to 2-1/2 hours last night. It was a lot of fun.
    The 1.5 patch doesn't seem to crash. I didn't have any lockups, or random
    crash's to desktop. Yaaaaaay!!!

Anyway, it would be nice to have a squad of Merc's running around capping flags
    and dominating server's again

2. my whole installation is fubar. i'm wiping it out and starting over today. hope to be in soon

LA_MERC_M@lACHi is offline Always be wary of the Software Engineer who carries a screwdriver.
    I tried to get on last night....but my son was sick and required daddy time. I will try again tonight. What time do you all normally get on?
    M@|aCHi

4. I will get it patched today. Wife is at work all day and I have the kids. Tonight should be fun.
    Do gay people have straightdars? - LaTech's Sister
    Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company. -Booker T. Washington

We started up about 10 central last night, but hopefully I can start earlier than that tonight. It was a couple good rounds on the map and like YellowDog said, no crashes (knock on wood).

the noxious is offline The Noxious One from the South

So I was reading that this new patch fixes some Vista issues. Are any of those issues related to graphics?

I think most of the Vista issues were related to permission and memory access. I'm sure these also directly affect graphics as well. There have been a bunch of driver releases by both ATI and Nvidia, so it doesn't hurt to have the latest. One thing that was a big limitation was that only 2GB of memory could be used before and now that limit goes away. It's now going to be limited by the 32-bit memory address which means you can use just over 3 gb of memory (it's still a 32 bit app).

well i still cant get much better view distance, but I have all my settings on medium and it runs pretty well now. So I am happy with that, and I'll be back in the game as akratoast, if I could only stop playing WOW.

Get in TS.. I will get in Wednesday night.. See you there.

dumb question: but whats the TS addy again?

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

here ya go

209.209.214.5:8767

could you PM me the password for it? And I never really got TeamSpeak down lol, too used to Ventrilo.

13. Quote Originally Posted by the noxious View Post
    could you PM me the password for it? And I never really got TeamSpeak down lol, too used to Ventrilo.
    server password = letmein

Thread Information