LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

Seeing Stars - Congrats Toby!

Congratulations to Toby on his bright shiny new star! Take a look at his stats and prepare to be amazed. Way to go on the promotion to Brigadier General!

Updated: I guess the BF2 statmasters have decided to wait until the next time that Toby plays to officially award the star. Regardless, the points are there just waiting to be cashed in.
    Last edited by LA_MERC_DocSparky; January 13th, 2008 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Hosed stat system of EA

2. Congrats Toby!

waltersw15 is offline Voting this November to save America from certain destruction.
    Ambush Santa Champion! Donkey Kong Champion! Where Is Santa Champion!
    I'll just admire the star on your stats, as I know I'll never get there. Congrats.
    *** If you are tardy more than once, does that make you re-tardy? ***
    *** Light travels faster than the speed of sound. That is why people appear bright until you hear them speak ***

*** I'm thinking inside the box (The xbox360 that is) ***

4. Congrats Toby. A new game will take hold before I get to that spot.
    Do gay people have straightdars? - LaTech's Sister
    Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company. -Booker T. Washington

yeah i can only imagine the time and dedication it takes to get to that lvl big accomplishment. congrates big guy..
    Semper-Fi Devil dog

LA_MERC_BS is offline Tourette Syndrome amoung Midgets is a growing problem
    Tetris Champion! V:force Champion! Candy Tetris Champion! Air Attack 2 Champion! AirFox Champion! Alien Hominid Champion! Alloy Arena Champion! Alpha Bravo Charlie Champion! Altex-10k Shot Champion! Area 41 Champion! Asteroid Dodge Champion! Asteroids 2000 Champion! Asteroids 2k3 Champion! Aussie Xmas Champion! Autobahn Champion! Baghdad Bowling Champion! Balloon Bomber Champion! Balloon Shooter Champion! Bam Bams Champion! BassTeroids Champion! Beat the Bugs Champion! Bee Wars Champion! Blobo Champion! Bombing Run Champion! Border Champion! Boxteroid Champion! Bush Shoot-Out Champion! Caray Snake 2 Champion! Carious Weltling Champion! Alien Commander Champion! Transformers: The Energon Within Champion! Equilibrium Champion! Fishy Champion! Disc Golf `03 Champion! Battle of Helms Deep Champion! Hungry Bob Champion! Ice Hockey Champion! Blot in Hell Champion! Invasion 2196 Champion! Tetris by Ilya Voloshin Champion! JawaShoot Champion! Jungle Jump Champion! Teletubies Mercy Killing Champion! King of the Hill Champion! Kitten Cannon Champion! Plasmanaut on Fire Champion! Plasmanout V2 Champion! Breakout 360 Champion! Quad Champion! Space-Hunter Champion! Terror Tubby Champion! Tetris Arcade Champion! Tetrollapse Lite Champion! 3D SuperBall Champion! Tiger Moth Champion! Toby and Kiki Champion! Tuer Tuer Tuer Champion! Turkey Sleigh Champion! Turkey War Champion! Unicycle Challenge Champion! Ice Age 1: Scrat Jump Champion! Ice Age 2: Rising Water Champion! Ice Breakout Champion! YetiSports: Yeti Puzzle Kick Champion! Watch Out Champion! War on Terror Champion! Xmas Bounce Champion! Xtreme Invaders Champion! Yahtzee Champion! Yankee Go Home Champion! YetiSports 6: Big Wave Champion! YetiSports 7: Snowboard Free Ride Champion!
    TOBY GOT HIS STAR!?!?!?

HE'S TRYING TO CATCH ME TOO!!
    I'm going to take the rest of the week off and put some points distance between us lol.

7. well done,and pass BS

8. Hey man, it was a long road to get those 13,000 points I needed. I had to do something with Doc breathing down my neck.

Thanks guys. I'm not sure the difference in how to get 2 stars or 4 but I guess time will tell.

thats awesome...you guys keep us proud out there.
    Mike

Holy Snikes. Do you guys remember way back when, (I think in teh 1920's) when I had more points than Toby. Man that was many many moons ago. Gratz Toby. For you other Wow guys that don't know that's like making 10 level 70 Elite Characters in WOW. Again, Kudos Tobster! Great Job!
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

LA_MERC_BS is offline Tourette Syndrome amoung Midgets is a growing problem
    Tetris Champion! V:force Champion! Candy Tetris Champion! Air Attack 2 Champion! AirFox Champion! Alien Hominid Champion! Alloy Arena Champion! Alpha Bravo Charlie Champion! Altex-10k Shot Champion! Area 41 Champion! Asteroid Dodge Champion! Asteroids 2000 Champion! Asteroids 2k3 Champion! Aussie Xmas Champion! Autobahn Champion! Baghdad Bowling Champion! Balloon Bomber Champion! Balloon Shooter Champion! Bam Bams Champion! BassTeroids Champion! Beat the Bugs Champion! Bee Wars Champion! Blobo Champion! Bombing Run Champion! Border Champion! Boxteroid Champion! Bush Shoot-Out Champion! Caray Snake 2 Champion! Carious Weltling Champion! Alien Commander Champion! Transformers: The Energon Within Champion! Equilibrium Champion! Fishy Champion! Disc Golf `03 Champion! Battle of Helms Deep Champion! Hungry Bob Champion! Ice Hockey Champion! Blot in Hell Champion! Invasion 2196 Champion! Tetris by Ilya Voloshin Champion! JawaShoot Champion! Jungle Jump Champion! Teletubies Mercy Killing Champion! King of the Hill Champion! Kitten Cannon Champion! Plasmanaut on Fire Champion! Plasmanout V2 Champion! Breakout 360 Champion! Quad Champion! Space-Hunter Champion! Terror Tubby Champion! Tetris Arcade Champion! Tetrollapse Lite Champion! 3D SuperBall Champion! Tiger Moth Champion! Toby and Kiki Champion! Tuer Tuer Tuer Champion! Turkey Sleigh Champion! Turkey War Champion! Unicycle Challenge Champion! Ice Age 1: Scrat Jump Champion! Ice Age 2: Rising Water Champion! Ice Breakout Champion! YetiSports: Yeti Puzzle Kick Champion! Watch Out Champion! War on Terror Champion! Xmas Bounce Champion! Xtreme Invaders Champion! Yahtzee Champion! Yankee Go Home Champion! YetiSports 6: Big Wave Champion! YetiSports 7: Snowboard Free Ride Champion!
    what tha hell is ah level 10 70 elite? Is that one of those Elf games with the sword of Gondor?

Nah congrats Toby. I miss playing with ya'll since I went over to SF IO. I'm going to come back to BF2 this week. I've been checking the TS to see if anyone was playing, but I think I keep missing ya'll. Oh by the way, anyone want my BF 2142? I couldn't really get in to it.

12. 13000 took me a month to get, now I need a rest.

I'm about to get my eyes overhauled so I'll be out for a little while. Also, I might need to upgrade soon if I'm going to keep playing as I get some lag issues in game.

Anyone gaming on Vista yet? I was thinking about going to the 64bit version of Vista.

Good Job Target

There can be no fifty-fifty Americanism in this country. There is room here for only 100 percent. Americanism, only for those who are Americans and nothing else.
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_T4rg3T View Post
    Anyone gaming on Vista yet? I was thinking about going to the 64bit version of Vista.
    I've been gaming on the 32bit version of Vista Ultimate for about a year now. The first few months were rought, but NVidia's drivers have improved dramatically. I have a dual-boot setup with XP, but now I rarely boot XP.

Thread Information