LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

The coming week and Saturdays scrim...

Please remember that the Scrim is this Saturday Night at 9:30PM CST....

If you have committed to attend and have a problem, obviously let me know as soon as possible.

Take sometime and play I/O this week, whether or not it’s our server or not jump in some where and defend flag points, cap flags, etc. Use a kit that you’re good with and one you’re not so great with.

I received a voice mail over the weekend from the Sniper group coordinator; he asked me if I thought LA_MERC would be able to bring 30 players!! Evidently that’s what he’s got, so he’ll be CUTTING players to get to 24, which I think is our number.

If some are still interested in playing, Slingblade, Onji, MadMax, Big Ch33se, or others we can and will find a place for you, so please just let me know.

I’ve heard from Toby and unfortunately Saturday won’t work for him, but obviously he’s pulling for us!!!

Man, this is going to be like the superbowl. I dont think Ive ever been involved in a match/scrim/coordinated gaming event between two squads of this size. I cant wait! Especially since Im playing in style now.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_Wetzny View Post
    I’ve heard from Toby and unfortunately Saturday won’t work for him, but obviously he’s pulling for us!!!
    Does a 2:30pm kick off time for the LSU vs South Carolina game change this? It looks like this could help out a lot of the crew.

You've got some pretty good timing on the new machine Highwind. Just make sure you've gotten it tested out! Oh, and congrats again.

Not long after I started hanging out on the La Merc TS server, I got to be a part of the first scrim. Let me tell you, that was a ton of fun and really made me realize how much fun this game could be with a coordinated squad/team (hence I'm a part of La Merc now). If we can go out there and execute our game plan (playing as hard as we can), we should have a great scrim with no regrets. Something tells me it is going to be a real brawl.

Oh I know I am going to have have. This is my first match in BF2 besides when I participated in that xfire event involving the pro US team Paradigm Shift. That was fun and showed me how much more involved tactics is in this game then it ever was in the old Delta Force games that I used to be involved in. I played the hell outta those Novalogic games and did many matches, but those games were really simple and not really that well made to be honest.

My computer will be ready to go on Saturday thats for sure. I got XP and drivers loaded last night. I think I might flash the BIOS to the latest version and load BF2 tonight. I might start trying to do some oc'ing after I know I have everything stable and no major bugs.

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

Dont O/C anything until after Saturday... I dont want to see you have a major system problem right before the scrim.. and you not make it... get it stable and play BF2 some to get all your settings right...Also keep in mind, you need to get that agravating voice to stop popping in every time you do something new in game.. like... this is how you throw a grenade... you pull the pin and throw it away... Im like STFU dude.. Ive been playing the game long enough.. just because I reformatted and reinstalled the game does not mean I forgot how to play... LOL

6. LMAO, I know how ^^^^^^^^^^^^^that^^^^^^^^^^^^ feels.
    Do gay people have straightdars? - LaTech's Sister
    Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company. -Booker T. Washington

7. Put me down on the "maybe" list! I will try to be there and ready Saturday.
    Oh and is that 9:30pm MY TIME (Mississippi)?

thats bad when you don't know what time zone your in...lol...
    "You poo poo head"

*~Bom Chicka Wah Wah~*

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

Girl, we always got room for you, just grab your Medic Kit, and revive away... Were going to need that..

9. I would remind people that for every person you revive, that is one less ticket you lose. The more medic's, the better off you will be.

10. Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_T4rg3T View Post
    I would remind people that for every person you revive, that is one less ticket you lose. The more medic's, the better off you will be.
    So T4rg3T's a medic! We are good to go
    Do gay people have straightdars? - LaTech's Sister
    Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company. -Booker T. Washington

11. Sorry guys I didn't make it. I've been getting head aches for the past few days and yesterday was a killer. I was really wanting to try and make it but my head was killing me.

Again guys I'm sorry for not making it!

forgive me?
    "You poo poo head"

*~Bom Chicka Wah Wah~*

Innate Girls Champion!

Cool NEVER!!!!!!!!

NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!! !!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!! !!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!! !!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER !!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEV ER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!N EVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!! !NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!! !!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!! !!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER! !!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVE R!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NE VER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!! !!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!! !!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!! !!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER !!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEV ER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!N EVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!! !NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!! !!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!! !!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER! !!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVE R!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NE VER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!! !!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!! !!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!! !!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER !!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEV ER!!!!!!!! LOL......Just pickin'.....just don't let it happen again

13. Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_MaggotPulse[r] View Post
    NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!! !!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!! !!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!! !!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER !!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEV ER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!N EVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!! !NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!! !!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!! !!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER! !!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVE R!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NE VER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!! !!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!! !!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!! !!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER !!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEV ER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!N EVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!! !NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!! !!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!! !!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER! !!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVE R!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NE VER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!! !!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!! !!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!! !!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER !!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!!NEV ER!!!!!!!! LOL......Just pickin'.....just don't let it happen again

Oh NO you fit right in with these guys!!!!!!!!!!!
    "You poo poo head"

*~Bom Chicka Wah Wah~*

Thread Information