LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hardware!

Hardware!

Thanks to the many who've allowed me the privilege of sitting in the Front Seat! Chi~Townz, Goose, T4rg3T, BS, John, Ex, Yellowdog, DocSparky, Rook and of course my mind-meld bro Andyconda!! I never would have accomplished this with you all! MANY, MANY thanks!!!

Promoted tonight, and the coveted Helicopter Medal! WOOT!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen032.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	111.9 KB 
ID:	8839   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen033.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	136.1 KB 
ID:	8840   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen037.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	166.3 KB 
ID:	8841   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen040.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	106.7 KB 
ID:	8842  
    Last edited by LA_MERC_Wetzny; August 19th, 2007 at 07:18 AM.

waltersw15 is offline Voting this November to save America from certain destruction.
    Ambush Santa Champion! Donkey Kong Champion! Where Is Santa Champion!
    Congrats! You're my inspiration!
    *** If you are tardy more than once, does that make you re-tardy? ***
    *** Light travels faster than the speed of sound. That is why people appear bright until you hear them speak ***

*** I'm thinking inside the box (The xbox360 that is) ***

Very nice indeed! Congratulations and good job!

4. You bastage! I wanted to play SF all last night and you waited until I got kicked from KoF for calling our commander a dipsh!t before you went. WAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats - now can we touch the choppers?

Snake Champion! Chopper Challenge Champion! Smack the Rabbit Champion! Rabbit Hunter Champion! Mini KickUps Champion! Disc Dash Champion! Eskiv Champion! Helicopter Champion! Bugz Champion! Mahjong Champion! Shape Game Champion! Mouse Race Champion! Alpha Force Champion! Ant Arena Champion! Apple Season Champion! Alien Run Champion! Avalanche Run Champion! Baby Pacman Champion! Bat and Mouse 2 Champion! Bubble Bobble Champion! Belter Champion! Bird Flight Champion! Blast Em! Champion! Blix-man Champion! Boredmeeting Champion! Bubbels Champion! Bubble Trouble Champion! Buzz Lightyear Champion! Cable Capers 2 Champion! Cannon Commander Champion! Adidas Climacool II Champion! Disco Racer Champion! Ice Racer Champion! I Hate Spiders Champion! Jaba the Zit Champion! JetPakker Champion! Jet Pac Stan Champion! Joust Champion! Assramistan Assault Champion! Mario Bros Pipe Panic Champion! Monkey Lander Champion! Pacman Champion! Turkey Panic Champion! Queens Jewels Champion! Radial Snake Champion! Super Mario Boat Bonanza Champion! Takion Champion! Super Bobby World Champion! Target Champion! Teddy Goes Swimming Champion! Tomato Fun Champion! Turbo Spirit Champion! Blob Twist Champion! Daffys Studio Adventure Champion! Firefighter Champion! It Came From the Crypt of Whatchamacalli Champion! Puzzle Bobble Champion! Van Champion! Warthog Launch Champion! What-A-Shot Champion! White Van Man Champion! Witch Hunt Champion! Xbot Chopper Champion! Xmas-Boarding Champion! YetiSports 8: Jungle Swing Champion! Stage Dive Champion! Zelda Champion!
    grats wetz!

"A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him."

Aesop

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Sun Tzu

Rollout is offline This Avatar is for David :)

Good Job Spock Boy !!!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

Man, that was a whole dam list of awards last night... had them stacked up and waiting in the wings...

Woot!

Good job, Wetz! Now I just have to get mine...

GJ Wetz!

There can be no fifty-fifty Americanism in this country. There is room here for only 100 percent. Americanism, only for those who are Americans and nothing else.
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

10. Congrats

Damn good job David. I knew it wouldn't be long. Your one of if not the best gunner I've had. You and I do seem to know exactly what the other one is doing when we combo up in a helo. last night was fun. The reverse tunnel flying was fun.
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

The tunnel flying was simply outstanding... Reverse through the Kubra tunnel was legit! Not a bit of damage! I appreciate the long hours you've flown me around! Thanks as always...

13. w00h00! I got me a new pretty gold one last night. Andy and I tried the other night, only to come up short as the round ended. Ex and I tried last night only to come up short as the round ended. So, a lonely F35 sitting on the carrier, the Chinese with no air base and a goose needing 40 kills ... end result, Yellowdog with a really, really bad headache and a goose with another gold badge!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gratz Goose!! To those who stuck around or even showed up late and attempted to defeat the evil horde from the sky, Thanks!!

Hat tip to Parker for the final Shoot Down of the A$$hat in the J-10!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

Yea, that did make me feel good to nail that B@sTrud with the AA after he dropped god knows how many bombs on me trying to get my somewhat vacant squad back to our air field.

However I still hate goose for the uncalled for raping of my poor lifeless carcase every 10 seconds on the map...

You guys have got to lay off some of the Air Pownage sometimes... it makes ground pounding no fun at all. I stuck thru the last map of the night just to finish it, but by the end of the round we only have 8 on 8 in the server, with all the plains being flown by the USA side.

Thread Information