LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

SATURDAY SCRIM IP/PASSWORD!

Below is the information needed for the Saturday Night Sniper Scrim... Please pay attention to the PORT when you enter the IP. Log into our TS to clear any communication issue's please be early into the server, and ready to go!!

I know last minute snags are going to hold a few people up, PLEASE PM me and let me know if anything has changed. This is going to be fun, and lets not lose sight of the main objective, an ALLOUT INFANTRY ONLY SCRIM against our opponents!

David

Hi,
    Date: Saturday 4th August
    Time: 9:30pm
    Server IP: 67.19.254.202:16569
    Maps: Mashtuur City, Gulf of Oman, Dragon Valley
    Map size: 16man
    Server size: 40man
    Server Password: sniperwar
    Ranking: Off
    Unlocks: On
    Time Limit: 0
    Teamspeak IP:

Server will be online a couple of hours before the scrim.
    Please make sure all your guys know our rules, we dont want to be admining at a scrim.
    I probably wont be there for the scrim so the point of contact will most likely be Necro.
    Last edited by LA_MERC_Wetzny; August 3rd, 2007 at 11:05 AM.

Rollout is offline This Avatar is for David :)

Sounds great, be on around 9 central

3. I will also be on around 9pm CST.
    Do gay people have straightdars? - LaTech's Sister
    Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company. -Booker T. Washington

So what map are we playing. You listed 3.
    Are we playing all 3?
    Each Side.
    Whats the rules?
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

5. hahahaha. No crossing the center. Sniper kit only. You can throw clays and nades. No using UAV, SCAN, or SPOT as commander. What you see with the camera is what you see. Who you mention it to in "casual conversation" is your deal. Kill, do not get killed.

Yes all 3 and yes they go fast.
    Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company. -Booker T. Washington

Bump....See you there!

7. Go! Go! Go!

Cecilton, MD - u blink and u missed my town
    The maps are only 16 man so what's that 100 tickets? If you have 20 guys per side it should go pretty fast.

Good luck guys, sorry I can't be there but I'm a studying f00 this weekend for my next test on Tuesday.

Wetz I'd make sure to tell everyone the rules again in TS just before the start.

Rollout is offline This Avatar is for David :)

Hey "X" !! Good to hear from you, how's it going!!!!

Basic rule..... Dont let Wetz see you run across the scrim line or he and others will shoot you in the back of the head...

There can be no fifty-fifty Americanism in this country. There is room here for only 100 percent. Americanism, only for those who are Americans and nothing else.
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_Chi_Townz View Post
    Basic rule..... Dont let Wetz see you run across the scrim line or he and others will shoot you in the back of the head...
    Yes,,,, we will

dont need to worry the sever admin... LOL

Thread Information