LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Well if we have the interest in a sniper only match here are the rules you can expect. The maps will only be Dragon Valley, Mashtuur City and Gulf of Oman all set to 16 players. There is no crossing of the area that divides the map or capping flags other than the one found on our side of the map. This is a hide and shoot game, mainly from long distance. While I share our confidence in any format, be advised it will be very frustrating to some of our members who are not used to this sit and shoot style, and our adversaries MOSTLY play this style. They have HUNDREDS of hours on these maps, playing one kit and one kit only. The know exactly where to hide, and where to shoot from, they have the "drop" figured exactly from multiple areas of the map.

Also remember there will be NO UAV and NO SCAN!! Commanders are limited to supply drop only. If we are interested I will make it happen and may be able to coax a I/O scrim from them in turn.

My post at Sniper Gamers; so we shall see!!

Update! I have posted your request for a Sniper only scrim with LA_MERC and I'm pleased to announce there is enough interest in this style of scrim to begin talking dates, player numbers, maps etc.

LA_MERC would be willing to play your clans primary style in a scrim if you would be willing to participate in a return Scrim in an all out I/O match to be held some time in the near future.

This would then complete a series of scrims in the three main styles of play, all out with vehicles, Sniper only, and all out infantry only.

Thanks for considering our proposal, hopefully we can work out terms satisfactory to each group!

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

Well, i would like them to know that from my point of view.. they are a good clan to associate with.. and I feel we will learn a hard lesson or 2 from these guys in sniper only mode... but In return I think it would also be a challenge for these guys to try and strive to become better at our formate of game play... if we set up a relationship of Scrims of different formates from time to time.. I believe it could be an educational experience for both clans, and also break the monotony of the same formate day after day.

Cecilton, MD - u blink and u missed my town
    Sniper only can be a lot of fun, Oman and Dragon Valley are pretty sweet. Oman on US you can totally dominate becuase you have better cover and shooting lines. I prefer the berm right behind the train cars, you can run up the berm to locate targets and run back and hide reload. On Dragon Valley if you get into the middle section your kinda exposed but you expose a lot of their good sniper spots. I'm not a great sniper like some of the nubs here or in the wild blue pubs, but I've thrown down some serious massacrees on those 2 maps using said strategys. I've done OK on Masshtuur City but not nearly as well as on the other 2.

EX!! Are you back in the game Brother?? God that would be sweet!

6. Hell no! He can't come back yet. I haven't doubled his score yet.

7. haahhahahahaha. I am down with sniper only. I also enjoy the play style. If we need more peeps, dark knight and stockbond (gamelair), will be game for sure. I have played many rounds of sniper only with these two guys.
    Do gay people have straightdars? - LaTech's Sister
    Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company. -Booker T. Washington

UPDATE!!!!

The Date: Saturday August 4th 9:30pm CST....

Rules, Maps and details to follow soon. This will be SNIPER KIT AND STYLE ONLY!!! If you're not familiar with this style of game play I would suggest you find this website www.snipergamers.com and follow the link to the SNIPER only server, play a few rounds and see what we are up against.

Thats is all...
    Last edited by LA_MERC_Wetzny; July 26th, 2007 at 03:05 PM.

Nah I'm still trying to focus on studying. Actually I was going to reinstall this past week but didn't get around to it. I'm not sure I know what my password is for BF2 anymore either, that would really suck if I lost all my stats.

eeeewwwww Yes that would suck!!! Better hurry and reload the game!!

Rollout is offline This Avatar is for David :)

GREAT to see you "X" !!!!!!!!!!!!! How are the studies going????

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_Wetzny View Post
    UPDATE!!!!

The Date: Saturday August 3rd 9:30pm CST....
    Wouldn't you know I'm going to be on call... but, as long as I don't get a service call I can be there.

i might make get the BF2 juices flowing again for some comp play

count me in as a scrub if you do not have enough volunteers
    Mike

School is going fine but I'm going through a few days here where I'm sick and tired of studying with all my free time. Although busting my sack in my current job helps to remind me that if I want a decent job that pays fairly well I need to get my ass studying even harder.

Diesel...

man it is sure gonna be hard to hold up the sniper rifle and the walker at the same time. You might have to prop up against the UAV trailer to keep the barrell steady

Leave your sword at home and bring your rifle ;P

Abi

Thread Information