LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

He will probably kill me for this, but who can identify this Merc?

Oh, and unidentified merc, email or ICQ me, and I'll tell you how I found this picture
    Last edited by LA_MERC_MadMAX; June 24th, 2007 at 02:18 PM.

Dunno how I'm not in this thread....anyways, here's an Arma 1 pic. One of my many shades of hair color
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here's Bad Mojo's pic

Got a couple of me, the one with the beard is circa 1994, I'm pretending to be charlie manson. The crome is my current doo OH and yes, the hairy pic is from my old drivers license gotta love living in Illinois!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Img_0538 1x1.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	9.1 KB 
ID:	6383   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Img_0535.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	113.0 KB 
ID:	6384  
    Old is a frame of mind...

For any of you that are interested, Scar is one of my RL sons. He wanted me to post a pic here for yall to look at. Enjoy
    Old is a frame of mind...

DISNEY WORLD

y0000 i'm back weee! I have like 140 pictures, but will only post a few haha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bdcind.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	6444   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	laurenpig.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	6445   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bdpig.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	6446   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bdlaurentig.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	6447   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bdb33rcanada.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	6448   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bdlaurenmickey.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	6449  
    -Oysters at Hooters Arma II-
    Dirge: Try one, its not bad..
    e0b: Wow, your right.. Just has a odd taste.
    Diesel: I'm sure he has had worse in his mouth..
    Wife: *SMACK*

welp i look like my avator O_O

--------------------------------------------------------------
    wat eva we do now in our lives, echoes through eternity

You guys didn't believe me??! The Juicy Fruit guy!

"get your boots shined up, grab a stick of juicy fruit, the taste is gonna looooose ya, grab a stick, pull it out, the taste is gonna lose ya when u put it in ur mouth" *Hits him over the head with a guitar*
    Last edited by TFL|Navy; October 23rd, 2004 at 08:35 AM.

www.torontofunleague.com Do it on Lan!

*Live hard... Love hard... and never regret...*

OK I guess since its the thing to do I will post my pic to. But be forewarned I am so UNBELIEVABLY wrecked in this pic its not even funny, but its the only one I have of me :

Wait did you hear that I think I just heard a single drop of drool come from Acids mouth, eaaaaasy big fella

Awww... there's my baby!! I've got a better one!! See... he was trying to get me drunk on champagne...

Iccey is offline Let the light come unto to me and protect me from the darkness that is the world

Here is my ugly mug
    The once Great and Former and DAM Proud LA_MERC_Iccey Has been Reborn!!!!!

Its Me Woohaaaa

LA_MERC_BS is offline Tourette Syndrome amoung Midgets is a growing problem
    Tetris Champion! V:force Champion! Candy Tetris Champion! Air Attack 2 Champion! AirFox Champion! Alien Hominid Champion! Alloy Arena Champion! Alpha Bravo Charlie Champion! Altex-10k Shot Champion! Area 41 Champion! Asteroid Dodge Champion! Asteroids 2000 Champion! Asteroids 2k3 Champion! Aussie Xmas Champion! Autobahn Champion! Baghdad Bowling Champion! Balloon Bomber Champion! Balloon Shooter Champion! Bam Bams Champion! BassTeroids Champion! Beat the Bugs Champion! Bee Wars Champion! Blobo Champion! Bombing Run Champion! Border Champion! Boxteroid Champion! Bush Shoot-Out Champion! Caray Snake 2 Champion! Carious Weltling Champion! Alien Commander Champion! Transformers: The Energon Within Champion! Equilibrium Champion! Fishy Champion! Disc Golf `03 Champion! Battle of Helms Deep Champion! Hungry Bob Champion! Ice Hockey Champion! Blot in Hell Champion! Invasion 2196 Champion! Tetris by Ilya Voloshin Champion! JawaShoot Champion! Jungle Jump Champion! Teletubies Mercy Killing Champion! King of the Hill Champion! Kitten Cannon Champion! Plasmanaut on Fire Champion! Plasmanout V2 Champion! Breakout 360 Champion! Quad Champion! Space-Hunter Champion! Terror Tubby Champion! Tetris Arcade Champion! Tetrollapse Lite Champion! 3D SuperBall Champion! Tiger Moth Champion! Toby and Kiki Champion! Tuer Tuer Tuer Champion! Turkey Sleigh Champion! Turkey War Champion! Unicycle Challenge Champion! Ice Age 1: Scrat Jump Champion! Ice Age 2: Rising Water Champion! Ice Breakout Champion! YetiSports: Yeti Puzzle Kick Champion! Watch Out Champion! War on Terror Champion! Xmas Bounce Champion! Xtreme Invaders Champion! Yahtzee Champion! Yankee Go Home Champion! YetiSports 6: Big Wave Champion! YetiSports 7: Snowboard Free Ride Champion!

I've been meaning to throw up a picture for a while. Been too busy playing.

btw, Iccey come over here and let me pinch you on the butt you SEXY BEAST!!

This pic is from Armageddon 2 after I defended my title in the Hooters frozen T-shirt contest Woot!!

Just for you Draxxxie...

Balance Champion!
    Me in panama, burnt as hell, but still doing mah thang...

http://www.lamerc.com/users/illegal-...s/46610013.JPG

OK WOW Is Navy just not the cutest thing you've ever seen? I'd say a word besides "cute" but I am sure bri would ban me forever, so I'll leave it at that. Here's a newer pic of me btw HF GL!

oh yea btw my hips really are that big =\ teehee!
    ok so he was like omg im like wtf whotf r u he goes omgwtf its me im like wtf whotf r u he goes wtfomgLOL tis adam i go ........WHOTF IS ADAM

Thread Information