LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
  1. hey now thw crown has to go. the flower thing is something bs would wear. and toby would like the crown hes a little on funny side the last time i seen him.

Wetzel
    Last edited by LA_MERC_Wetzny; June 25th, 2007 at 12:18 PM.

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

This must be you after eating a Jalapano Pepper,

Or the end result of one... Not Real sure?

The sun was bright... LOL. What do you need something like this?

Wetz, not sure why, but the first thing I thought of was..

not...

There can be no fifty-fifty Americanism in this country. There is room here for only 100 percent. Americanism, only for those who are Americans and nothing else.
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

Thanksgiving in H-town at my sister's house in Jersey Village. (I'm in the white top for those that don't know me; my sister is in purple, and her oldest daughter is in grey).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0036.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	178.5 KB 
ID:	8207   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ts5.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	8208  
    .....and she lived happily ever after.

7. Merry Christmas from our dog Foxy to yours!!!!
    Last edited by LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]; January 4th, 2007 at 04:57 PM.
    "You poo poo head"

*~Bom Chicka Wah Wah~*

Very nice! However Foxy looks a bit unimpressed...! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

LOL, yeah, it doesn't appear that foxy is camera freindly. It would be funny to hear what she's saying under her breath. "Damn creeps make me wear this freakin head thingy, I look silly, it doesn't match my natural eye color, geesh, c'mon"
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

10. Yeah she was happy at first "Yeah momma put a blanket on the floor I can finely be aloud to come in this room!" Then I was like hahaha, put everything on her and was like "DON"T MOVE FOXY!!!" Yeah then she got mad at me and didn't want to do what I asked her to!
    She thinks she is a real person! This is the craziest dog I've ever seen. She acts just like Wayne (Dragon) lol....
    "You poo poo head"

*~Bom Chicka Wah Wah~*

Here are a few more recent photos of Reagan and Harrison...

I especially like the pic with the older Forrest Sherman class Destroyer in the background. My Dad was a master chief in the Navy (27 years) and I lived on Naval bases all my childhood. What is that one and where is it located?

P.S. There a big stain on the front of his shirt in that pic.

A tid bit of history. My dad served most of his time on the very first Charles F. Adams class destroyer DDG-2. The U.S.S. Adams. This class was the follow up class based on the Forrest Sherman class strictly designed a be a missle destroyer. It was commisioned and stationed in Charleston, South Carolina (My Birth place).

LA_MERC_Dirge is offline You're gonna end up eating a steady diet of government cheese, and living in a VAN down by the RIVER

It looks to be the USS Midway

I've been on the U.S.S Adams a lot and loved when they got to take family out for a day ride. Watching the phalanx guns shoot done a drone plane or watching the missle system shoot out of the deck rotate to firing position and launch at drones was extremely cool. Here's a pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information