LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Here's some newer shots of me
    Last edited by LA_MERC_MadMAX; June 24th, 2007 at 02:18 PM.

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

Hey Jayson, that car behind you Almost hides that Ugly fella in front of it........Almost

3. lmao...that's so mean!
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

"I have an arm the size of your damn head fat boy. You and I both know in real life, you would never call me a f*&#ing idiot to my face. See ya at the next lan ..." - BS

4. On top of Mt. Helena
    Last edited by LA_MERC_YellowDog; November 8th, 2006 at 07:10 PM.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

"I have an arm the size of your damn head fat boy. You and I both know in real life, you would never call me a f*&#ing idiot to my face. See ya at the next lan ..." - BS

5. November 7th, 2006, 06:42 PM

6. We went to the Smoky's over the weekend and just thought I would post a few pictures...
    The colors was so pretty. My battery in my digital camera went dead or I would have had more of the pretty colors. The picture of my little boy, the park ranger put that on him and he took a picture of him and so did I. Anyway We had so much fun this was our first time to go to the Smoky Mounts.
    Last edited by LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]; January 4th, 2007 at 04:57 PM.
    "You poo poo head"

*~Bom Chicka Wah Wah~*

LA_MERC_YellowDog is offline In the words of ...Sam Raimi..."Give Me Some Sugar Baby!"

WOW... I like the view of that farm in the valley, Would be awsome to live in a place like that.

8. now DL you know one of those pics was modified right? Here is the original:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

9. LMAO!!!! I'll have to show him that!!!! lol...
    "You poo poo head"

*~Bom Chicka Wah Wah~*

hhahahah Dragon got haxed!!!
    Mike

LMAO...

12. now THAT is Sexy, Dragon! hahaha

Seductive is offline I'm not short I'm vertically challenged.

~Lauren~

Seductive is offline I'm not short I'm vertically challenged.

Brandon and his father after the Captains party (free drinks) on our cruise...
    ~Lauren~

LMAO,,, Nice to see yall pop up all of a sudden

16. That is a good picture of you both yall look so cute together.
    "You poo poo head"

*~Bom Chicka Wah Wah~*

Thread Information