LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

Thread: LMFAO, JARGON!

LMFAO, JARGON!

Ok, I'm at work. Diesel calls me up to reflect on last nights BF2 play. After I get off the phone a guy who was near my office asks "What the hell were you talking about." I was like "What do you mean". He says "Did I hear a niner in there"......Needless to say I laughed so hard I made a snot bubble. Reason being this is what the conversation sounded like. And to someone not knowing the subject it could sound very wierd. Here it is. Now remeber this guy is only hearing my words (So fo affect just read my lines by themselves, lol)

Mike "Hey Andy, whats up"
    Andy "]Diesel, what's the word"
    Mike "Not much just seeing if your keyboard will function tonight"
    Andy "I'm looking for a G15"
    Mike "Whoa, stepping up to the plate, huh"
    Andy "Yeah, I have the G5"
    Mike "Wow, I have the MX510 Optical"
    Andy "Yeah, I have the laser"
    Mike "Wow, so your upgrading equipment to play the patch you hate"
    Andy "It's Ok. F2000 is horrible now with the patch. GL is useless"
    Mike "Yeah, did you have any unlocks"
    Andy "Yes, I did the L95A1. I waited on the PKM and the P90. I didn't want to waste an unlock"
    Mike "Yeah, I messed up and used all mine, but I really like the G36"
    Andy "You mean the G36 or the G36E"
    Mike "G36E"
    Andy "Yeah G36E is good. L95A1 is Ok. Kinda like a scout. M95 is what I prefer. Target uses the M24. When I'm done with the F2000 GL by getting 40 IAR, I will go with either the L95A1 or M95, but I might go with the G36E."
    Mike "We might do some special forces to get your 40"
    Andy "Yeah at least I wont be on Daqui, Kubra, or Fushi, although I think I could get it on Mashtur or Sharqui"
    Mike "Yeah, hey I have to go someone's at my desk"
    Andy "Roger that, later"

LOL. Very Funny. Read my staements by themselves and listen to what the guy was hearing. I can see how he was side tracked with it.
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

hahaha...lamo, everytime I get off the phone from you the chick in the cross cubicle is like is that another one of you computer nerd friends, I heard you say all kind of killing **** stuff...I hope you were talkin about computer ****.
    Mike

LA_MERC_Dirge is offline You're gonna end up eating a steady diet of government cheese, and living in a VAN down by the RIVER

lmao I get similar things here. "Robby, I didn't know you could fly a helicopter..."

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_Dirge
    lmao I get similar things here. "Robby, I didn't know you could fly a helicopter..."
    LMFAO, that's funny.
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

Thread Information