LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. No more BF2 for me

Hey,

I've been playing the BFME2 demo and will be devoting a lot of time to that game instead of BF2.

Does anyone know if I am able to sell my copy of the game and the Spec For add on with my account? Or does it not work that way?

Anyone?

Scott
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

"I have an arm the size of your damn head fat boy. You and I both know in real life, you would never call me a f*&#ing idiot to my face. See ya at the next lan ..." - BS

yeah you can Scott!

wait there is time for both!!
    that is what me and Andy do.

either way get on TS and get in the game!
    Mike

Biggs is offline "I'm gonna slap you with your own pimp, bi0tch. cuz I the Juggarnut!"

ahhh....blashphemy

i'm not sure, i think it will be fine to sell and someone could just set up a new account
    "The point if war is not to die for your country, it is to make the other bastard die for his." Gen. Patton

4. LT, if that's the case let me know - I'd like to get the SF pack from ya.

5. Well, the problem is, I only play games from 8-10 or so m-f...and I have no time in the evenings (I get off work at 8pm and eat supper then go to bed). There's nobody that I know on that early and I RARELY play any games on weekends. That's the reasoning.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

"I have an arm the size of your damn head fat boy. You and I both know in real life, you would never call me a f*&#ing idiot to my face. See ya at the next lan ..." - BS

Gyroball Champion!
    I bought BF2 a couple of months ago...played for an hour...just no time... waaaahhhh!!!!

let me know how you work this out LT.
    The Sabres!
    ok...so it is the new logo

Well, Diesel and I are beyond help. When BFME2 comes out we will get very little sleep. We start playing BF2 from about 7 to 11 then play BFME2 from 11 to 1, 7 days a week. We have no life. We did this with BF1 and BFME1 when they came out. I think my wife puts up with it as at least I'm home and she can yell at me when she needs something. (This is better than me going out after work and coming in Drunk at 1 in the morning, yes 7 days a week, hehehehehehe).

P.S. And no I don't have a drinking problem. I don't drink any more.........................I don't drink any less either..................I mean....................I would quit..........................but everyone hates a quiter.

P.S.S. I myself may be out of BF2 for a week as my keyboard took a punding last night and was acting funny while trying to shut down. Last night was a rough night, I could not do anything right. We were playing ****ty map after ****y map and the icing was right at the end of Kubra Dam I get killed with a ticket count of like 5. So I decide that becuase their is no time left to run to another cp I'll spawn at the back and just let it time out right. No one back there. I'll be safe right, WRONG, ****INGGG ARTILERY. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

LMAO that was great!!!

a week to purchase a new keyboard...that is like some skitz excuse....
    get in gear...and do not go to wallmart..lol
    Mike

9. I did laugh my arse off at ya Andy. I was just listening in to listen as I was surfing, and you bezerk with the adlibbing when you spawned into arti..............lol
    Do gay people have straightdars? - LaTech's Sister
    Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company. -Booker T. Washington

Yeah Rook, I do get colorful don't I. One of the new designers in my Engineering department has just got into BF2. You can see him on the stats page Lonewolf296. I told him about our server and TS and he got in and said he laughed hard and had his wife listen in on me going to town about the ngiht I was having. This was the time we diceded to play Source and being away form it for about a year I was getting it handed to me at first and I was *****ing about the whole I had to pay for a gun crap. he does the same thing now. Fome time to time he gets on TS with us just to listen to me and see if I'm going off again. LOL. No I'm going to be playing tonight even if I have to indian give my sons keyboard. LOL "Look son I have to check your keyboard for viruses. I'll give it back to you later, go play"
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

LA_MERC_Dirge is offline You're gonna end up eating a steady diet of government cheese, and living in a VAN down by the RIVER

lmao poor tman

i ll buy that stuff from you !!!!!
    I BITE BACK,ARRRR

oh should have read this post before i put the "hey why you quitting bf2 on you sell/trade post. doh' yeah bfme2 will take alot of my time aswell cant wait for it to come out haha.
    Semper-Fi Devil dog

14. I just received a Z-board, I am going to try it out tonight. Good bad ugly, what does everyone think?
    Do gay people have straightdars? - LaTech's Sister
    Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company. -Booker T. Washington

Oh any of the gaming boards are cool, I like the z board, just do not like the price of the key sets, but yeah nice board.
    Mike

Thread Information