LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Patch v1.2 has been released!

The BF2 1.2 patch has finally been officially released

BF2_Incremental_Patch_1.12_-_1.2.exe 81mb

You can find all of the changes here: http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=15278

So how do we go about getting our server updated when the offical patch comes out? Is there something we need to do?

3. The hosting company will have to update it. Most times they update all their servers at once. They should be doing it soon

lmao...ut uh Biggs...
    sounds like the air got some MAJOR nurfing!!!
    Mike

i just when to the main ea web site and found the had lnk to file planet or something so i just dl'ed it waitting for it to update every thing now. will let you know how it goes from here.
    Semper-Fi Devil dog

Yep, Daed is right. FilePlanet has posted it on their main page.

7. the file at the top of this thread is legit, i verified the file sizes etc. plus you dont have to deal with crapplanet

Biggs is offline "I'm gonna slap you with your own pimp, bi0tch. cuz I the Juggarnut!"

Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_Diesel
    lmao...ut uh Biggs...
    sounds like the air got some MAJOR nurfing!!!
    foo, you underestimate the pure killing and pwning power i have come to master in the aviation realm.

i got stuff that topgun cant handle.

take it to the air, biotch
    "The point if war is not to die for your country, it is to make the other bastard die for his." Gen. Patton

LA_MERC_BS is offline Tourette Syndrome amoung Midgets is a growing problem
    Tetris Champion! V:force Champion! Candy Tetris Champion! Air Attack 2 Champion! AirFox Champion! Alien Hominid Champion! Alloy Arena Champion! Alpha Bravo Charlie Champion! Altex-10k Shot Champion! Area 41 Champion! Asteroid Dodge Champion! Asteroids 2000 Champion! Asteroids 2k3 Champion! Aussie Xmas Champion! Autobahn Champion! Baghdad Bowling Champion! Balloon Bomber Champion! Balloon Shooter Champion! Bam Bams Champion! BassTeroids Champion! Beat the Bugs Champion! Bee Wars Champion! Blobo Champion! Bombing Run Champion! Border Champion! Boxteroid Champion! Bush Shoot-Out Champion! Caray Snake 2 Champion! Carious Weltling Champion! Alien Commander Champion! Transformers: The Energon Within Champion! Equilibrium Champion! Fishy Champion! Disc Golf `03 Champion! Battle of Helms Deep Champion! Hungry Bob Champion! Ice Hockey Champion! Blot in Hell Champion! Invasion 2196 Champion! Tetris by Ilya Voloshin Champion! JawaShoot Champion! Jungle Jump Champion! Teletubies Mercy Killing Champion! King of the Hill Champion! Kitten Cannon Champion! Plasmanaut on Fire Champion! Plasmanout V2 Champion! Breakout 360 Champion! Quad Champion! Space-Hunter Champion! Terror Tubby Champion! Tetris Arcade Champion! Tetrollapse Lite Champion! 3D SuperBall Champion! Tiger Moth Champion! Toby and Kiki Champion! Tuer Tuer Tuer Champion! Turkey Sleigh Champion! Turkey War Champion! Unicycle Challenge Champion! Ice Age 1: Scrat Jump Champion! Ice Age 2: Rising Water Champion! Ice Breakout Champion! YetiSports: Yeti Puzzle Kick Champion! Watch Out Champion! War on Terror Champion! Xmas Bounce Champion! Xtreme Invaders Champion! Yahtzee Champion! Yankee Go Home Champion! YetiSports 6: Big Wave Champion! YetiSports 7: Snowboard Free Ride Champion!
    I just hope they fixed the missle fired from your jet automatically finding a friendly jet on another server in another country and hitting it.

LMFAO...yeah that is what I am talking about...
    oh you will still pawn Bigginator, but I think if they are right on the chat boards that we will not see anymore crazy kill to death ratios...from what I heard no flares mean...boom...I am scared!!!
    Mike

Biggs is offline "I'm gonna slap you with your own pimp, bi0tch. cuz I the Juggarnut!"

ok i just played my first round with the new patch.

1. i got in late on gulf of oman...i ended with 10-0. the aa is tricky but if you fly high, never straight, and save your flares you will be ok. i think though, the j10 will be the shizzle, the f35 will not hang.

2. i shot down the mec choppa with a couple gun round and a missile, now the missle made contact even though the choppa shot flares.

3. i saw the uav at about 500 ft and got the shiot scared outa me. i almost ran into that dang thing...very cool though.
    "The point if war is not to die for your country, it is to make the other bastard die for his." Gen. Patton

LA_MERC_M@lACHi is offline Always be wary of the Software Engineer who carries a screwdriver.
    Woot! Downloading now....!!!111
    M@|aCHi

sweet...if the patch was done right the great pilots should own and the average to bad pilots shall fall like rocks thrown itno the pond...
    but we know you do not bomb at 600'....so on runs you will be "vunerable"...especilly on gulf with the 1000 aa sites. that can all track anything on the beach.

choppas are going to be owned!

can biggs be shot down by aa? that is the question..when on oilfields just hang it up...if everyone is on aa.

It will be nice if the pilots need the ground forces to help take out the aa, then that is good teamwork, and that is what BF2 is all about.
    Mike

Cecilton, MD - u blink and u missed my town
    Guess I'm gonna plummet like a rock as I'm at best, going out on a limb here, a crappy pilot. Bombing I'm pretty good at and I can shoot stationary targets ok, but taking out other jets doesn't happen for me.

Some of the maps are AA insane! Choppers aren't going to stand a chance. So far not many people get in AA sites because they figure they aren't going to hit crap. But if they actually work now then people will start calling Dominos because they aint leaving.

Thread Information