LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: BF2S

Sweet Darren I like your sig, fix me fix me fix me, woohoo!
    What do you need Darren and Mike. Do I need to go online at that link and just order. I don't mind setting it up through my account and just having everyone send me money. However you guys want lets get the ball rolling.
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

Also don't we have a merc paypal account. I can send the money to that if we want to control it with a joint account. Either way I have money burning a hole in my pocket and I WANT A BF2 SERVER, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

3. sig done.

and yes, we have a paypal account.

4. Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_Andyconda
    I WANT A BF2 SERVER, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
    I fall into that category, too!

Whoever gets the account set up PM your address and I mail some money - PayPal is the work of the debil!

Good enough. For those who don't like paypal they can send me the money and I will add it into my paypal contribution. Even Goose. Also lets put a donate button on the main web page.

Darren, I tried to add the money to the account but it said error. What's up.

Must be something wrong with the donate button. Paypal is working but our quick direct donate buton isn't let me know when you get it fixed and I'll put the money in.

Biggs is offline "I'm gonna slap you with your own pimp, bi0tch. cuz I the Juggarnut!"

ok i can put up 20 bucks a month.

i say a 40 man server would be sweetness

and Onji, can u make my sig like urs please?
    "The point if war is not to die for your country, it is to make the other bastard die for his." Gen. Patton

DONE. I put up the whole first months rent 105 bucks. That's a lot of beer money you freakin nubs. MERRY FFREAKIN CHRISTMAS. Ok Darren, sign us up and lets get our server running.

LA_MERC_Dirge is offline You're gonna end up eating a steady diet of government cheese, and living in a VAN down by the RIVER

2nd month put up. merry f'in christmas!

Biggs is offline "I'm gonna slap you with your own pimp, bi0tch. cuz I the Juggarnut!"

ok i wanna send u nubs some cash but i dont wanna do paypal......someone responisble pm me there address
    "The point if war is not to die for your country, it is to make the other bastard die for his." Gen. Patton

12. Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_Andyconda
    Even Goose
    WTH!? I thought you liked me!

Hey Andy, I'll have some cash in the mail tomorrow.

**Edit: It's in the mail my friend!
    Last edited by LA_MERC_goose; December 6th, 2005 at 01:40 PM.

OK for the non paypal guys I'll PM them my address and whatever they send me I'll input into payball under a contribution in there name. So far that's Biggs and Goose.

P.S. You know you're loved here Goose and that's no lie. Would I s.h.i.t my favorite turd. No.

Thread Information