LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: BF2S

Hybrid View

1. I see $85 for a 32 man server and $104 for a 40 man server.

UGL has a 32 for $72.80 with the promo and $91 for a 40 with the promo code (Don't pay attention to the prices listed on the page, they change once you enter the coupon code).

Neither are VOIP though

Checked it out. It does look good. Lets go with the 40 man server and set up with 64 players maps. We have teamspeak so VOIP is not required but they did say they were working to get those functions working.
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

P.S. Mike, go to tehsig.com and set you sig up right. I like these better as they list scores. DO IT!

Ok I've tried and failed. tehsig has a nice sig just like mine but includes the SF awards and ribbons. I apparently am to stupid to figure it out though. Can anyone good with code check out the tehsig website forums and figure this out.

Good, in the mean time I have code for a sig that includes SF awards, but the cap on characters in our merc user cp for the sig is 3000. Can somone use this and make it work

Ooooooopssssss. Somehting didn't work. Crap

7. no, you dont put that code in the sig on the forums here, you edit your sig on tehsig.com and put the code in there. all you need here is a link to the image.

shoot me a pm, with your tehsig name/pass and i'll update you.

Biggs is offline "I'm gonna slap you with your own pimp, bi0tch. cuz I the Juggarnut!"

i agree...most cant see things that way guys like us do...they all boons
    "The point if war is not to die for your country, it is to make the other bastard die for his." Gen. Patton

now the teamspeak mod server also had a free teamspeak...do we need a better one Onji? can ours handle 32 people?
    Mike

10. Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_Diesel
    now the teamspeak mod server also had a free teamspeak...do we need a better one Onji? can ours handle 32 people?
    yes ours can handle that. We can have this one as a public TS server that we let people use if we want. Of course, if the mercs want to be alone, we can always use ours.

I can throw in some cash too.

Sweet Darren I like your sig, fix me fix me fix me, woohoo!
    What do you need Darren and Mike. Do I need to go online at that link and just order. I don't mind setting it up through my account and just having everyone send me money. However you guys want lets get the ball rolling.

Also don't we have a merc paypal account. I can send the money to that if we want to control it with a joint account. Either way I have money burning a hole in my pocket and I WANT A BF2 SERVER, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_Andyconda
    I WANT A BF2 SERVER, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
    I fall into that category, too!

Whoever gets the account set up PM your address and I mail some money - PayPal is the work of the debil!

Thread Information