LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: BF2S

Biggs is offline "I'm gonna slap you with your own pimp, bi0tch. cuz I the Juggarnut!"

oh......i also like beans...lima, pinto, red, black, green, ..........
    "The point if war is not to die for your country, it is to make the other bastard die for his." Gen. Patton

Biggs is offline "I'm gonna slap you with your own pimp, bi0tch. cuz I the Juggarnut!"

refried, canned, blackeyed, lentil, white.......
    "The point if war is not to die for your country, it is to make the other bastard die for his." Gen. Patton

Lol
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

...those jumping beans are good too.....

and you like spam as well?

we Katrina'd those foos 9th ward style in tanks on warlord, it has some good maps, but the night maps are just too crazy.
    Mike

yeah we did.

warlord and the maps with the hinds are really fun, but all the night maps and those lacking vehicles are not my style.

Ok, I see where they released the new XMS feeds today but apparently it's not helping my problem. BFHQ is updating but my BF2S profile is not. ANyone heard anything on this.

Andy when he looks at his stats!! --->
    Mike

LMFAO, Do any of you guys realize that your stats aren't updating either. Good joob nubs. Call me Uber and you didn't even realize you were hacked. Just another proof that IGNORANCE IS BLISS. You guys are some extremely happy ****ers.

hey man...score isnt everything...we enjoy the game not our scores....lol

Snake Champion! Chopper Challenge Champion! Smack the Rabbit Champion! Rabbit Hunter Champion! Mini KickUps Champion! Disc Dash Champion! Eskiv Champion! Helicopter Champion! Bugz Champion! Mahjong Champion! Shape Game Champion! Mouse Race Champion! Alpha Force Champion! Ant Arena Champion! Apple Season Champion! Alien Run Champion! Avalanche Run Champion! Baby Pacman Champion! Bat and Mouse 2 Champion! Bubble Bobble Champion! Belter Champion! Bird Flight Champion! Blast Em! Champion! Blix-man Champion! Boredmeeting Champion! Bubbels Champion! Bubble Trouble Champion! Buzz Lightyear Champion! Cable Capers 2 Champion! Cannon Commander Champion! Adidas Climacool II Champion! Disco Racer Champion! Ice Racer Champion! I Hate Spiders Champion! Jaba the Zit Champion! JetPakker Champion! Jet Pac Stan Champion! Joust Champion! Assramistan Assault Champion! Mario Bros Pipe Panic Champion! Monkey Lander Champion! Pacman Champion! Turkey Panic Champion! Queens Jewels Champion! Radial Snake Champion! Super Mario Boat Bonanza Champion! Takion Champion! Super Bobby World Champion! Target Champion! Teddy Goes Swimming Champion! Tomato Fun Champion! Turbo Spirit Champion! Blob Twist Champion! Daffys Studio Adventure Champion! Firefighter Champion! It Came From the Crypt of Whatchamacalli Champion! Puzzle Bobble Champion! Van Champion! Warthog Launch Champion! What-A-Shot Champion! White Van Man Champion! Witch Hunt Champion! Xbot Chopper Champion! Xmas-Boarding Champion! YetiSports 8: Jungle Swing Champion! Stage Dive Champion! Zelda Champion!
    ROFLMAO @ Big D

"A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him."

Aesop

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Sun Tzu

I enjoy getting credit for my badges when I get slaughtered ground pounding becuase I'm running around with C4, pistol, or knife trying to get badges. To me part of the game is the challenge of getting some of these ribbons, badges, and medals. Granted score isn't everything, but for me its something. I like it. I want it, I need it. You will respect my authoriti

nice, thanks O
    Mike

Cecilton, MD - u blink and u missed my town
    The people are the main reason I play, but a lot of times I can only play when no one else is on. So getting the badges and ribbons is a ton of fun and gives me something to shoot for. Notice I still don't have my aerial or anti-air ribbons, which basically everyone with 10 hours of game play has. But I recently got the always slipping through your grasp knife awards. I've gotten 7 kills in a round twice now, but the first one never registered so I recieved both my basic and veteran knife badges at the same time just 2 days ago. My only theory why that happened is because I have enough knife kills to get my expert badge. I've played 5 or 6 whole rounds trying to get my knife badge and 10 or 15 partial rounds in the attempt. The partials were when I would only have 2 or 3 kills with 50 or so tickets left so I would give up.

Point is the badges are lots of fun to try to get for yourself, but for some badges you need some help. Namely the ones that have a teamwork requirement, like the Legion of Merit ribbon. There are a few of us that are eligible so we need to work together and get that one, 200 hours of play and 50 teamwork points in a round.

Thread Information