LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Cecilton, MD - u blink and u missed my town
    Don't do it man!

When you get it to play just tell us what badge/ribbon you are trying to get and we will do our best to help you get it. See ya in a couple days.

*Sigh*

One of these days I need to start playing this game again.

I kind of quit playing it... The lag and lack of interface performance killed my interest in this game for me.

3. Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_MindWerks[r]
    *Sigh*

One of these days I need to start playing this game again.

I kind of quit playing it... The lag and lack of interface performance killed my interest in this game for me.

I know what you mean Mind

no lag, and it is an easy interface 90% of the time
    ....cancel update..."what is the ip?"
    type it in and bingo.
    Mike

My issue since I've had the game is the search function doesn't work, which is OK. But when I try to search for a server no servers come up and I can't get any servers to show up even after I clear the search section and hit "update servers." So I have to exit the game entirely and restart the game in order to see any servers. So I just don't use the search method and I check player status here on the website to get the ip that we are playing at.

I got Veteran Anti-tank today and I'm shooting to get enough hours in Spec Ops to get Veteran in that sometime this week. You guys should check it out now that the patch is out, you have more badges and ranks to shoot for and keep you interested. That's what keeps me playing shooting for badges/ribbons and ranks, not to mention hanging wit da homies.

I definately noticed the step up in my game with my upgrade. It does matter, but your talking to a man that played a year and a half of counter strike with a frame rate of 12. I still did well. Fun trying to awp leading the person by about 30 paces, lol.
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

Your not supposed to lead them that far? It's even more exicting when they're skipping acros the screen, have to time the shot for when they appear.

8. Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
    My issue since I've had the game is the search function doesn't work, which is OK. But when I try to search for a server no servers come up and I can't get any servers to show up even after I clear the search section and hit "update servers." So I have to exit the game entirely and restart the game in order to see any servers. So I just don't use the search method and I check player status here on the website to get the ip that we are playing at.

I got Veteran Anti-tank today and I'm shooting to get enough hours in Spec Ops to get Veteran in that sometime this week. You guys should check it out now that the patch is out, you have more badges and ranks to shoot for and keep you interested. That's what keeps me playing shooting for badges/ribbons and ranks, not to mention hanging wit da homies.

What filters do you have checked off in the search funtion? Try to limit the filters one at a time to see if the search function will start working.

Not the filters in the box below the server update box. It's when I type in a server name in the search box over where the server names are displayed. That's when zero servers show up and I can't update servers again unless I restart the game.

The boxes you can put "X" in work fine, of course I haven't changed that since about the second day of playing.

Well I think the upgrade to the anti-air rocket suck. On Wake there was a guy on US who would hover in the F-35B near the airfield for max pwnage. So I jump in a SAM put it on him get a lock and fire 2 rockets. First rocket misses while he still isn't moving, he started to move a little and the second rocket hits him. WTF? A locked on rocket can't hit a target sitting still? How do they expect it to hit a moving target?

Biggs is offline "I'm gonna slap you with your own pimp, bi0tch. cuz I the Juggarnut!"

he took flying lessons from me. i teach max pwning 101. lol jk, i think that sucs, if a jet isnt moving it should get blown to crap.
    "The point if war is not to die for your country, it is to make the other bastard die for his." Gen. Patton

12. That would be Andy's leading him to 30 paces ... 12 inches and hoping he doesn't do a barrel roll.

Lol, I need my old sound file from full metal jacket

"How do you shoot women and children"
    "Easy, you just don't lead'em as much"

"If they run, they're VC"
    If they don't run, they're well trained VC"
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

Thread Information