LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Yeah, Skitz and Diesel definately didn't earn those the old fashioned way. I could hack and get mine the same way but I'm gonna earn mine the old fashioned way. Getting wasted on a 64 man map. I have had two rounds where I got 6 pistol kills. Lets just say I was pissed both times. Oh well, 3rd times a charm.
    Also known by my given Indian name. "He who struggles with fire water"

That is what me and Skitz did, Iknow all the basi medal secrets..HAX!!
    Mike

Yeah but not all my knife kills were from Diesel.

One guy ran right by me and jumped on a TOW. I walked up to him from behind and whack knife to the back.

Next guy didn't see me an ran right to the TOW, whack got him too...

Third guy spawned and ran into the building followed him in and whack...

It's not hard to get the kills you just have to find the idiots...

Cecilton, MD - u blink and u missed my town
    Pretty much...I did Karkand 3 rounds before I got it. I'd spawn at the left artillery as USMC and swing around the left side for some knifin in the back. Another awsome spot on Karkand is on the right side of the main USMC road there's a small alcove facing the US side. I hid in there and got 3 knife kills when people were trying to rush up the hill and lay down. Well I just laid down beside them and shanked them. Also another hax is BF2 has the same screwups modelwise as CS. Where when you lad down next to a fence your feet stick threw the fence and you can kill them with a stick in the foot. Just think how pissed that guy was when he saw a knife kill...twice and didn't see anyone. It was great until he figured it out and put the ole SAW in my face.

It's been 3 or 4 hours since I got it and it's not showing up in BFHQ yet. I'm going to be really pissed if it didn't work because threw the 4 rounds I played there I had 15 or 16 knife kills. Which would put me close to the veteran knife badge.

Yeah ya got to stay off of the walls most definitely. I have killed a few people who had their foot or other appendage break the plane of a solid object. Happens a lot in corners too.

Biggs is offline "I'm gonna slap you with your own pimp, bi0tch. cuz I the Juggarnut!"

i think the dualing method is fair. and it makes for a fun exchange of fire. bunny hopping will aggervate the crap out of you though.
    "The point if war is not to die for your country, it is to make the other bastard die for his." Gen. Patton

Well it's been 12 hours and it's STILL not showing any of the points, stats, or my knife award I got today. I know it was a ranked server because I only check ranked servers to play on. That's enough to make you mad though, I played for a little over an hour today and NONE of my points registered. I had to get my basic anti-tank award 4 times before it finally registered, but that's about the only time I've had trouble with points not being recorded. Must just be some servers that aren't working correctly or something.

Biggs is offline "I'm gonna slap you with your own pimp, bi0tch. cuz I the Juggarnut!"

dont worry it will show up tommorrow, i promise. ea will update the list once a day i think. but maybe not, if you were playing on an unranked cracked out server of course.
    "The point if war is not to die for your country, it is to make the other bastard die for his." Gen. Patton

Ahh Richard you hax. Me, Skitz, and Exiles get on around midnight on a server and dominate. I mean we are kicking the crap aout of these guys. I'm atop with over a hundred points. Right at the end of the round the admin kicks me for ownage. Me and exiles get kicked. By the time I get back in Skitz has passed me up with double commander points to take my gold away and give this crappy silver. On top of that , he and exiles and screaming the whole time I get this award, I got that award, I got this ribbon , I got that ribbon. I'm saying to myslef well atleast I got gold, NOT. Richard hax. The man didn't even have the common courtesy to give me a reach around with a *@*&ing like that.

LOL! Actually Andy and Skits got kicked along with the other nub who joined our squad. I was the only person who got to stay. I got the basic repair award, meritous unit award, combat action award, and the bronze for the map. Skits 114, Andy 109, exiles 86ish, gold, silver and bronze for the map. Total domination. I think Skits got his basic commander award and the staff officer ribbon. Andy gets the ole silver again. Hell even Onji got a gold earlier tonight. Keep pluggin away Andy, it just wasn't your time.

Yep I got das boot right along with ya Andy! Dudes were getting smoked! Some people just can't handle having their A*#@* handed to them.

I got the basic command, Some officer ribbon and the Gold. I couldn't have gotten it if it weren't for Andy and Exile! Thanks also to all the little people I had to stand on to receive such an honor. I think I will wear this gold star next to my Pistol Badge, Knife Badge and my other gold and silver stars!!!

LMAO....
    Andy did we tell you the story where Dirge got a gold star with....6 points...lmao
    we just start a round and jump into the ole f-15, me and him, He drops a bomb...kaaapluwee...2 kills...I get 2 kill assit...all of a sudden admin map change...Dirge wins gold with 6...I think, thn like 10 of us tie for 2nd with 2 points...lol
    We were thinking of you the whole time..
    nice to see you and Skitz actually getting more kills than deaths
    Mike

Can't, too busy crying.

Didn't get to keep my knife award, freakin server hax. Earlier today I played a little just before we were getting ready to leave. Naturally I'm doing really well and had to leave before the round was over but I was 25 and 0 with 83 points when my wife was like "lets go." If it's not servers haxin me it's the ole wife hax. Tanks are becoming my best friend in this game. Thanks brent for your knowledge of tankerdom, riding with you the other night taught me a few things about being a good tanker. Keep moving while your taking CP's, and don't be afraid to get to a safe site to repair your tank and come back with a vengence!

Thread Information