LA_MERC Chatbox

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
  1. Battlefield 2 Announced

EA AND DIGITAL ILLUSIONS ANNOUNCE DEVELOPMENT OF BATTLEFIELD 2 FOR THE PC

Award-winning Battlefield Franchise Sequel Invades the modern Battlefield

Chertsey, UK April 20, 2003 – Move out soldier! Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: ERTS) and Digital Illusions today announced that development is underway on the sequel to the award winning Battlefield 1942TM PC game. Battlefield 2TM, scheduled for release in spring 2005, moves the franchise forward in time to invade the high tech frontlines of modern warfare. Powered by an all-new game engine, Battlefield 2 brings the intensity and excitement of its predecessors, Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield VietnamTM, into the modern era with the latest, most technologically advanced vehicles and weapons systems available to man.

In Battlefield 2, players will choose to fight for one of three military superpowers: the United States, China, or the newly formed Middle East Coalition. Armed with the latest modern weaponry, players can take control of any of the game's 30+ vehicles to engage in major conflicts with over 100 players in some of the largest online battles on the PC.

Battlefield 2 features immense, richly detailed, destructible environments, from city streets to remote forests, in some of the most notorious hot spots around the world. Each map in Battlefield 2 adjusts in scale to support the number of players in the world, providing the ideal vehicle-to-player ratio and an optimized game play experience. Enhanced team play features allow players to enter the action on the front lines as part of a formal squad, or work behind the scenes in Commander Mode to direct the strategic assaults of their team mates. With in-game success, players increase their rank from recruit all the way to General and unlock awards, including new weapons, vehicle decals, medals, and more.

Additionally, Battlefield 2 showcases an all-new game engine and physics system to bring the modern battlefield to life like never before. The new material penetration feature measures weapons' ability to fire through barriers based on their composition and players will need to know the difference between concealment and cover in order to survive.

Battlefield 2 is being developed by the original Battlefield 1942 Sweden based developer, Digital Illusions. Electronic Arts will publish and distribute the game for the PC under the EA GAMESTM brand worldwide.

About Electronic Arts
    Electronic Arts, headquartered in Redwood City, California, is the world's leading interactive entertainment software company. Founded in 1982, Electronic Arts posted revenues of $2.5 billion for fiscal 2003. The company develops, publishes and distributes interactive software worldwide for video game systems, personal computers and the Internet. Electronic Arts markets its products under three brand names: EA SPORTSTM, EA GAMESTM, and EA SPORTS BIGTM. EA's homepage and online game site is www.uk.ea.com. More information about EA's products and full text of press releases can be found on the Internet at www.uk.ea.com/press

- Ends -

Electronic Arts, EA SPORTS, EA SPORTS BIG, and EA GAMES are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Battlefield 2, Battlefield Vietnam and Battlefield 1942 are trademarks of Digital Illusions CE AB. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Seductive is offline I'm not short I'm vertically challenged.

why do u guys do this to me?
    ~Lauren~

OMG I just wet my pants!
    /me runs to the bathroom
    Mike

4. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I can't freakin wait!!!!
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

"I have an arm the size of your damn head fat boy. You and I both know in real life, you would never call me a f*&#ing idiot to my face. See ya at the next lan ..." - BS

Thread Information